Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volunteering....where to start looking??

3 posters

Go down

Volunteering....where to start looking?? Empty Volunteering....where to start looking??

Post by emma.b_90 Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:44 pm

I have been thinking of volunteering for a while now. I would love to actually one day setting up a small boarding business for rabbits but at the min we havent got the space. So in the meantime i would like to volunteer looking after animal preferable rabbits but im not all that fussy...How do i go about it, are there internet sites that advertise for volunteers? Any help would be great Very Happy
emma.b_90
emma.b_90
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Volunteering....where to start looking?? Empty Re: Volunteering....where to start looking??

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:47 pm

Where are you located as you could go to your local rescue centres or RSPCA and ask them if they need any volunteers or keep checking in 'Rabbits in Need' on the HH forum as sometimes rescues advertise for volunteers on there Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Volunteering....where to start looking?? Empty Re: Volunteering....where to start looking??

Post by LilyGrace Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:10 pm

www.do-it.org.uk has volunteering search engine you can look for and you can put in what you are interested in Very Happy. Also I'd suggest looking your local newspaper and stuff as that is where I found the cat rescue I volunteered for Thumbs Up Also sometimes smaller rescues have facebook pages, so a google search is a good idea or a facebook search! Good luck Smile
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2274
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down