Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the wee buns are getting fat

3 posters

Go down

the wee buns are getting fat Empty the wee buns are getting fat

Post by dizzylynn Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Trying to get smokey to run about noticed he seems a bit over weight, he is a bit scared tho, wont go on the floor wants to lie on my knee tho took him a good 30 mins to put his foot on the floor, he is on and of my knee like a yoyo suppose thats a start to doing some exersice really dont want fat bunnies
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

the wee buns are getting fat Empty Re: the wee buns are getting fat

Post by Sparky Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Step class for bunnies Laughing

What makes you think he is overweight? Our Humum doesn't worry to much if we seem a bit on the tubby side this time of year. She'll just send us to bootcamp in spring Shocked

What is on the floor? Is it carpet or something slippery he might not want to jump down onto?
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffin Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:15 pm

[b]Hey Sparks we gots them lamineti floors in some rooms they are great for running in then sliding you can play ten vase bowling and allsorts Very Happy
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Ruffin wrote:[b]Hey Sparks we gots them lamineti floors in some rooms they are great for running in then sliding you can play ten vase bowling and allsorts Very Happy
Laughing

I've found that is fine until someone has shut a door which is usually left open Shocked Embarassed No
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:37 pm

lol made me laugh, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee right into the door, its carpet in livingroom, the dining room is wood, he was just tooooo cuddle kept wanting to lie on my knee, where as she was running around doing binkies within a few mins, shes not as tubby as him even tho she has less space got to get them out of they cages asap I am not happy with them being in there, please stay dry so can finish the house, and run. She does however roll back when she sits on her hynds to groom, was funny looking. He is a fatty he is round, deffo need to get them into the house and running about for a least 20 mins a few times a day just go get them active, go out to see them all the time, they sit in your arms, but his isnt good for them, its ok for bonding with them but not for their health in the long run. So lets get jiggy bunnys
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:40 pm

I would let them in the garden to run, but like charlie they arent safe, we have alot of wild hawks round here, not seen them for a while but I am sure if they spotted the buns would see plenty of them, food will be scarse right now with it being winter, the field mice will be hiding. My cats havent even brung me any pressies home the last month or so, must be no field mice about
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down