Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's for the Norty step on Monday?

+14
fall3n-ang3l
Vivi
FudgesMummy
NickieM
marleyNfriends
Father Jack
JoeyBunsMum
icedancer
Sparky
KatieB
FarplaceRescue
gentl
Velvet.Tears
Tuckerbunnies
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who's for the Norty step on Monday? Empty Who's for the Norty step on Monday?

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:29 am

Who do we think deserves to go on the Norty Bunny step on Monday morning? scratch

I noticed Sparky has been up to her usual tricks and nortiness this past week, and Florence has been a bit of a norty girl to,
is there anybunny else that has been very norty, trashing, hiding in nom cupboards (Sparky) No
Jumping on and off their house ( Florence) No

Who will get sent to the norty step on Monday Hmmm

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Who's for the Norty step on Monday? Empty Re: Who's for the Norty step on Monday?

Post by Velvet.Tears Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:20 am

Reckon it'll be a tie between Sparky & Florence Laughing
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Who's for the Norty step on Monday? Empty Re: Who's for the Norty step on Monday?

Post by gentl Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:06 am

You need to have a virtual traveling trophy. 14 carrot gold of course. Wink
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by FarplaceRescue Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:37 am

What about Stewie, for getting into trouble and worrying his daddies? (glad he's ok!!!!)
FarplaceRescue
FarplaceRescue
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2011-08-16

http://www.farplace.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:45 am

I think my vote would have to go to sparky......... Florence has made a blimmin good effort but I think full scale burgulary has to win hands down! Laughing
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:03 am

So I have the best part of two days to pull this around...

Maybe if I sit quietly with all my paws together all weekend, I can't possibly get up to anything norty.

I should have planned it a bit better and posted Florence a really sugary treat earlier in the week Laughing
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:23 am

Sparky wrote:So I have the best part of two days to pull this around...

Maybe if I sit quietly with all my paws together all weekend, I can't possibly get up to anything norty.

I should have planned it a bit better and posted Florence a really sugary treat earlier in the week Laughing

So that's why she's turned into a galloping horse!!!

Florence has actually been quite good this week Shocked And I bet now I've said that I've cursed it. She hasn't taken any hoomin food of us so that is a bonus! She had her claws cut yesterday and was as good as gold, which really surprised me. The ladies in the pet shop that done it commented how good she was. Creep!

However, she has been a demented monster in the play pen No But I've put that down to her showing her gratitude Laughing

I'm expecting now for her to be a right pain tonight, now that I've complimented her
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:17 am

Laughing I think I know where the accolade is going this week (again) Wink
Although I must say Joey has been a bit of a tinker, having chomped some furniture he shouldn't have, which resulted in his mumma not talking to him for half an hour. And we found a big hole chewed in his tent, but I think that was last week...

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:46 am

Oooo Joey sneaking up into the naughty pack! Tee hee,

Well done gorgeous!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:07 pm

I reckon they come on here at night and compare notes!!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:00 pm

I think I have a good idea who will be on that norty step now Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Katieb wrote:Oooo Joey sneaking up into the naughty pack! Tee hee,

Well done gorgeous!

Laughing He's learning from all the greats : Daisy, Florence, Sparky....oh dear Shocked

icedancer wrote:I reckon they come on here at night and compare notes!!

Absolutely! I think all kinds of things are plotted while we are asleep!

Tuckerbunnies wrote:I think I have a good idea who will be on that norty step now Smile

The suspense will be killing us! Laughing Wink

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:06 pm

I've just got home from being out, and about to go out again, and Florence is stood at the door of her house begging for the play pen No I'm trying to ignore her little face Embarassed

Hubby is getting a new drill today, so in cheek I asked if I could get a friend for Florence then. He said he didn't want another one like that!!!! Poor misunderstood Florence.

I can't believe I'm starting to stick up for her!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:16 pm

icedancer wrote:I've just got home from being out, and about to go out again, and Florence is stood at the door of her house begging for the play pen No I'm trying to ignore her little face Embarassed

Hubby is getting a new drill today, so in cheek I asked if I could get a friend for Florence then. He said he didn't want another one like that!!!! Poor misunderstood Florence.

I can't believe I'm starting to stick up for her!

Compared to a number of our little rogues, Florence is an Angel and your Hubby doesn't know how lucky he is at the end of the day she's a bunny and that's what they do, if Mike said that about one of our bunnies I'd say well if you don't like it you know where the door is ...they were here first Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:18 pm

OK Florence is back in the running!! I just opened her house and she jumped on my lap, then when she realised the play pen wasn't there she bit me in total disgust then jumped back thumping!!

I knew I was tempting fate by saying what a good girl she's been No
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:20 pm

icedancer wrote:I reckon they come on here at night and compare notes!!

As I've said before....Skype is not just for humans! Wink
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Jack Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:45 pm

I think it should definitely be Sparky again. Hudad's just told me about the amount of spraying she's done on the furniture and radiators downstairs Shocked

Not to mention the gazillions of poops she leaves everywhere. Humum swears she poops more than she eats Laughing
Father Jack
Father Jack
Forum Ambassador

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:25 pm

icedancer wrote:OK Florence is back in the running!! I just opened her house and she jumped on my lap, then when she realised the play pen wasn't there she bit me in total disgust then jumped back thumping!!

I knew I was tempting fate by saying what a good girl she's been No
Tell Florence I said she mustn't bite. My Humum squealed really loud the last two times I gave her a bit of a nip, amd I did not like that. I've not done it since, despite the rest of my nortiness.Thumbs Up
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Father Jack wrote:I think it should definitely be Sparky again. Hudad's just told me about the amount of spraying she's done on the furniture and radiators downstairs Shocked

Not to mention the gazillions of poops she leaves everywhere. Humum swears she poops more than she eats Laughing

Did Sparky learn how to poo everywhere from Joey or was it the other way around? Laughing Wink No

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Father Jack wrote:I think it should definitely be Sparky again. Hudad's just told me about the amount of spraying she's done on the furniture and radiators downstairs Shocked

Oh Sparky! Shocked Sad No Who's for the Norty step on Monday? PullinghairoutWho's for the Norty step on Monday? Naughty

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:19 pm

I've well and truly jinxed it! I was eating biscuits earlier, and somebun stole a bit and ate all of the chocolate off of it Shocked

Sigh
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:09 am

Dolly has been extremely sneaky with her naughtyness this week. Shes put holes in my favourite towel!! It WASNT a bunny towel Hissy Shes began to make a meal out of the lino when she free ranges. My makeup bag is now FULL of holes and ive lost my phone, so im thinking she might have eaten it or something because i cant find it ANYWHERE and it was on my bed last night! scratch

She also nipped dad, but it served him right for flicking bunny poos in her majestys direction!
I think Sparky has done a good job though, at least Dolly doesnt usually get caught red handed when shes on the rob!! Laughing You just find the damaged goods some time later Rolling Eyes
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Looks like we have an early runner for next week Wink Laughing

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Excellent work buns - it looks like I can still be *quite* norty without risking a third week on The Step Very Happy

marleyNfriends wrote: ive lost my phone, so im thinking she might have eaten it or something because i cant find it ANYWHERE and it was on my bed last night! scratch
Dial the number and see if she rings Laughing
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:29 pm

Sparky wrote:Excellent work buns - it looks like I can still be *quite* norty without risking a third week on The Step Very Happy

marleyNfriends wrote: ive lost my phone, so im thinking she might have eaten it or something because i cant find it ANYWHERE and it was on my bed last night! scratch
Dial the number and see if she rings Laughing

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum