Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's for the Norty step on Monday?

+14
fall3n-ang3l
Vivi
FudgesMummy
NickieM
marleyNfriends
Father Jack
JoeyBunsMum
icedancer
Sparky
KatieB
FarplaceRescue
gentl
Velvet.Tears
Tuckerbunnies
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who's for the Norty step on Monday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's for the Norty step on Monday?

Post by Father Jack Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:34 pm

Sparky wrote:Excellent work buns - it looks like I can still be *quite* norty without risking a third week on The Step Very Happy

marleyNfriends wrote: ive lost my phone, so im thinking she might have eaten it or something because i cant find it ANYWHERE and it was on my bed last night! scratch
Dial the number and see if she rings Laughing

That could be interesting if the phone is set to vibrate Shocked
Father Jack
Father Jack
Forum Ambassador

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

Who's for the Norty step on Monday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's for the Norty step on Monday?

Post by NickieM Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:35 pm

ROFL ROFL
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:43 pm

ROFL

Ooooo Dolly!!

What is going on with the buns at the moment? Naughtiness everywhere you look!!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:10 pm

Sparky wrote:Excellent work buns - it looks like I can still be *quite* norty without risking a third week on The Step Very Happy

marleyNfriends wrote: ive lost my phone, so im thinking she might have eaten it or something because i cant find it ANYWHERE and it was on my bed last night! scratch
Dial the number and see if she rings Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing I did, shes obviously a cunning little rabbit because she spat it out and hid it in my bedside drawer, didnt she? Shocked Wink
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by FudgesMummy Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:16 pm

Fudge for now is being sort of angelic......I think I should look worried....very worried...although he did snort and grunt and try to sit on aunty Maysie on Saturday...well when he isn't ignoring me then being demanding....
FudgesMummy
FudgesMummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1577
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivi Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:49 am

Beatrix sounds like an angel compared to this lot. She escaped repeatedly recently, to sit on the windowsill in the sun like some cat-wannabe.

I did find Kuja escaped from his cage the other day, sitting *in* the bag of hay, munching away.

But you guys... Your bunnies are terrors. Smile
Vivi
Vivi
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:25 pm

can i nominate my 2 for mondays slot please (if its still been done) ive been laughing at all the naughtiness of your lot and sitting quite smug on how normally good mine are,well not tonight,when it starts to get dark,i always go out and shut the sliding door which connects the tunnel to the other cage,well tonight i went out and spike was in the other cage,i told her her was time to go in and she just ignored me,so i went in the house,10 mins later i went back out,as soon as the back door opened spike shot through the tunnel to the other cage,i went to the other cage and had words with her and shuck my fingers as her a few times, tried to explain to her that i was freezing and getting wet as it was chucking it down,she thought it was hilarious and started to bunny 500s around the other cage,ishe was just about to go through the tunnel and snowflake decided to come and join her,this continued for 1 hour and 30 mins with me going out every 10 mins

Laughing
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Florence has been a right s*d this week too!!! See various threads in the other section. It includes stealing bacon crisps, escaping from her play pen, doing hamster impressions and various other pieces of petty crime No

And I just caught her eating the remote control No
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Laughing
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bunlover Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Arthur shredded his litter tray paper so wee n poo everywhere n kicked it all out of trays reason? None! X

bunlover
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:36 pm

I thought Tigger had got over her humping phase, but the past 3 days she has been bonking the life out of Jeeves. Especially his head. Poor boy just lays there and takes it.
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:57 pm

Dotdot wrote:I thought Tigger had got over her humping phase, but the past 3 days she has been bonking the life out of Jeeves. Especially his head. Poor boy just lays there and takes it.

ROFL ROFL I don't really know what to say to that! Shocked

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Did Tigger what the BBC3 prog. tonight... the one titled HOW SAFE IS ORAL SEX?
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:18 pm

It occurs to me that the lurkers who are looking at this thread and considering how to keep their buns are not going to be thinking 'yes Who's for the Norty step on Monday? - Page 2 Idea I want a house rabbit!'

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:15 am

woodwench wrote:Did Tigger what the BBC3 prog. tonight... the one titled HOW SAFE IS ORAL SEX?

I turned that off before Florence got ideas!!!

ROFL at Tigger and Jeeves, we all know who the dominate one is there.

My work friend asked me yesterday if I do get the second bunny if they will still hump, and I told her some do it to the others head Embarassed I hope I didn't curse Tigger!!!!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:49 pm

Last night I thought how lovely lil Loll was being (for once in his miserable life!).
He's been a lil tinker at times (as reported elsewhwere on the forum) but last night I thought he was redeming himself.
I have been really "off" with my IBS over the last couple of days. I've been having dizzy spells and feeling weak and sickly and last night I felt too rough to go to bed and curled up on the hearth rug with a hot water bottle. After a while Loll creeps up and sniffs my face then gives my cheek a lick...
How sweet, he knows his mummy is poorly and because he really does love her he's kissing her better!

Then the lil devil began pulling my hair and vigourously scratching my head!

I'll swing for that buck!

He's a monster!
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:55 pm

Were you blocking the heat from the fire? Laughing
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:42 pm

Sparky... Most likely I was. But I was poorly! He should show some consideration and thinking back... there was plenty of room for the two of us to cuddle in the warm.

He's just a Reprobate!
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:14 pm

well I think it might be KatieB actually. She's been such a tease with her new set up. Laughing Laughing

Maisy, put HER on the norty step.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:38 pm

NickieM wrote:well I think it might be KatieB actually. She's been such a tease with her new set up. Laughing Laughing

Maisy, put HER on the norty step.
^ THIS is exactly what I was away to say!!! ROFL
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:10 pm

Joey has been jumping into the hay bag (which he has not done before..he obviously wants the Norty Crown) and generally being a tinker...I told him off twice yesterday for trying to nom the furniture / kitchen fixtures No

I will also post a pic of that hole he's chewed in his tent...

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2