Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I have hair balls in my lungs

5 posters

Go down

I think I have hair balls in my lungs Empty I think I have hair balls in my lungs

Post by Felix&Willow Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Cough, spit, wipe Tongue on arm- Rory is malting again, big time! I stroke the wooly young buck and big clumps of White fur go floating beautifully all over my hoovered carpet... Smile. Had the wonderfull task of trimming the ewok, and and and doing his nails (eeeekkkkk) his dew claws bend right after the quick (of course they do, this is Rory the medical wonder, nothing is simple). One hr later if us gently dancing around each other on a towel - and me trying to bribe him with various food stuff's - and I have manages to clip his nails single handedly Smile) woooooaaaooo! Smile
This means that if his needed doing.... Wolf gang willow and Felix the fang are also due - chain mail coat anyone? Wink
Felix&Willow
Felix&Willow
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

I think I have hair balls in my lungs Empty Re: I think I have hair balls in my lungs

Post by Vince the bunny Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:35 pm

I hate doing nails, I let the vet clip Hermione's when she had her jabs, but the stupid woman clipped the quick and made Hermi bleed everywhere. No Poor hermione went wild, so this time around, I will do it and they all need doing again now.
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

I think I have hair balls in my lungs Empty Re: I think I have hair balls in my lungs

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:24 pm

I know how you feel Becki as Hairy bunster Kenzo is the same and when you brush him it just flies everywhere and you end up looking like a yeti Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by NSD Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:33 pm

I know how you feel, when Josephine moults it's EVERYWHERE and her fur is so fine and soft it just floats in the air randomly.
NSD
NSD
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:00 pm

I took my pair to the vets for their myxi jab today. The vet nurse came in and insisted on holding the buns. I warned her that Flo is jumpy and that she does not like being touched. She insisted on trying to rub around her ears. Flo sat there front end tensed up angry as hell moulting fur going everywhere. She has such fine fur. It made me smile. Flo had 5 mins of discomfort and annoyance. But that vet nurse will be sneezing all evening! Who says buns don't know how to fight back!

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:27 pm

Did you have to remind me about the ghost rabbit that takes up residence on my rugs and carpet for a couple of months every year?

Loll gets a pedicure at the vets. I was never good with the clippers thanks to my carpal tunnel. And he has black claws... and sharp teeth!
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down