Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I finally joined the club :)

3 posters

Go down

I finally joined the club :) Empty I finally joined the club :)

Post by marleyNfriends Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:49 am

The RWAF - Im laid up and cant do much else today, so i thought, why not? Ive been meaning to join for months!
Its the least i can do after their generosity towards Maggie. I was overwhelmed when they got back to me saying they would like to pay £50 towards her spay. :')
Ive also ordered a car sticker, a carrier case label and some envelope stickers. Ive got loads of leaflets from the show on sunday so im going to send them to a few people on youtube whove been asking me for advice. Ive had children contacting me saying that theyre getting a bunny, but they dont know much about rabbits, can i give them some advice. Rolling Eyes I said id post them some leaflets if they ask their parents if they can give their address out. Obviously ill address the envelopes to their parents, that way the kids cant hide the leaflets when they read something that might put their parents off Laughing - Of course, i was a perfect angel and never did anything like that as a child! Wink

Who else is a member?
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

I finally joined the club :) Empty Re: I finally joined the club :)

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:38 pm

And you will get a copy of 'Rabbiting On' which reminds me I wonder when it's due scratch

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:24 pm

well done you, your reasons are good ones too, and they do need the membershp to support all the projects, campaigns, and the Fund itself Thumbs Up

I think RO is coming out any day soon Maysie, I was told beginning of Feb Smile
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:36 pm

Yep I am a member too. Worth the price for RO alone. You can download their leaflets from the website and email them to people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down