Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back To The Norty Step

4 posters

Go down

Back To The Norty Step Empty Back To The Norty Step

Post by icedancer Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Its one of those evenings!! Just about tops off my day!!

We're watching "The Christmas Bunny" so decided to open up the pen for the first time since Dougals arrival so they could join us on the sofa...

Florence went straight back to her old habit of escaping No but once she got out she just made eyes at Dougal, who was more interested in eating No so I kept having to rescue her, but as soon as I sat down the little so and so done it again. I tried blocking it but nope, she just found another way around.

When Dougal eventually moved from the bowl he'd done about 20 poos in the playpen. He'd only just shifted out there. I swear he goes to the rug especially to poo there No he does it if there is food there or no. I keep putting them into the litter tray but he isn't getting the hint. He's weeing on hay and pooing on the rug. Its at the stage where it isn't funny anymore No I know its always him as his are bigger!!

I shut the pen in the end because of hudini, and now she's doing her hamster impression again. Dougal is laying down looking guilty, so probably doing more poos!!

Sigh!!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Back To The Norty Step Empty Re: Back To The Norty Step

Post by icedancer Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:06 pm

Dougals now thumping at Florence as she's trying to wash his bum and I don't think he's impressed!!

I think I might take Dougal to the pub and leave Florence to be annoying by herself Laughing
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:26 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL
my skippy poos for england when he's out i think it's a territorial thing maybe or just saying i've been there... Laughing Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:37 am

Loll is a good pooer too. The other night he was sound asleep, lying flat on his back as is his wont, and snoring to, when three poo's just popped out and rolled off his scut onto the hearth rug. He never even paused in his snoring!
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:28 pm

woodwench wrote:Loll is a good pooer too. The other night he was sound asleep, lying flat on his back as is his wont, and snoring to, when three poo's just popped out and rolled off his scut onto the hearth rug. He never even paused in his snoring!

ROFL

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down