Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megazorb arrived yesterday!!! U/D Really?? Help!!

+8
gentl
dizzylynn
Tuckerbunnies
fall3n-ang3l
JoeyBunsMum
Dotdot
KatieB
Thumper2001
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Megazorb arrived yesterday!!! U/D Really?? Help!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Megazorb arrived yesterday!!! U/D Really?? Help!!

Post by fall3n-ang3l Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:02 pm

Rachel&Nibbler wrote:This is probably going to sound really stupid now, but is the megazorb you use called megazorb? I just searched in google and it has come up with a variety of 'pet carefresh' stuff. Should I avoid those and go for the product actually called megazorb? Or is it actually all the same stuff in different packaging?

yes,it is called megazorb Very Happy here you go,a lot of people get it from here,ive got it from here before but i did found a place were it was over a pound cheaper and iam all for bargins Laughing

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=megazorb&x=0&y=0
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Megazorb arrived yesterday!!! U/D Really?? Help!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Megazorb arrived yesterday!!! U/D Really?? Help!!

Post by Sparky Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Sue_pawz wrote:I considered megazorb at one point, but was told it is very lightweight? My pair like to dig and chuck the litter tray around if it's light enough, so I decided to stick with the wood.
It is very light - Gizmo is a digger so Humum put a layer of newspaper on top of the megazorb, then hay on top of that. Then he stopped bothering to dig in the tray Hmmm Rolling Eyes
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:22 pm

fall3n-ang3l wrote:
Rachel&Nibbler wrote:This is probably going to sound really stupid now, but is the megazorb you use called megazorb? I just searched in google and it has come up with a variety of 'pet carefresh' stuff. Should I avoid those and go for the product actually called megazorb? Or is it actually all the same stuff in different packaging?

yes,it is called megazorb Very Happy here you go,a lot of people get it from here,ive got it from here before but i did found a place were it was over a pound cheaper and iam all for bargins Laughing

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=megazorb&x=0&y=0

Ooo thank you Very Happy Hehe I'm the same, in my searching earlier I found some for about 7 but I'm on my phone atm & it's being annoying so I'll have a look later to see if its the same weight & let you know if it is Smile
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:34 pm

as far as i know they only do one size,when your checking around for price,dont forget to check the delivery,as some is about £2 cheaper but when you add delivery on,its a hell of a lot more,the cheapist ive found it millbry hill and they were quick at delivering it too
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:38 pm

Ah that's a good point, I always forget about delivery costs!
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil & Ron's Mum Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:32 pm

I put a thick layer in one tray and in the other I just put it in the wee wee corners.

Lil & Ron's Mum
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Wed May 16, 2012 4:53 pm

A quick query regarding megazorb and litter trays - do you need to put newspaper in with it? Is it best to or is it just optional?
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Wed May 16, 2012 5:00 pm

Rachel&Nibbler wrote:A quick query regarding megazorb and litter trays - do you need to put newspaper in with it? Is it best to or is it just optional?

i dont put paper in as i just scoop out the wet bits and poo's,if they were paper in the bottom then wee would soak in to the paper too and would make it a faf to take the stuff out and change the paper
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Wed May 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Humum used to put a sheet of newspaper on top, until she broke us of the habit of digging the megazorb out Embarassed
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Wed May 16, 2012 7:16 pm

I don't use newspaper. I used to when we used the wood litter but it was just a pain in the ass!

I tried putting it on top of the megazorb to stop it getting dragged all round my house, but Molly got most upset when she got pee on her feet Laughing Instead of megazorb on the carpet, I had wet foot prints from her freaking out No
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Wed May 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Thumper2001 wrote:I don't use newspaper. I used to when we used the wood litter but it was just a pain in the ass!

I tried putting it on top of the megazorb to stop it getting dragged all round my house, but Molly got most upset when she got pee on her feet Laughing Instead of megazorb on the carpet, I had wet foot prints from her freaking out No

Laughing
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed May 16, 2012 9:37 pm

The outdoor guys have newspaper underneath az their tray is big and it helps with emptying the trays but daisy just has the zorb.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Thu May 17, 2012 9:56 am

Thanks guys, think I'll give it a go without any newspaper and see what happens. Hoping Nibbler won't try to dig it out, he's not a big digger so I can cross my fingers!
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Thu May 17, 2012 10:02 am

Is he a roller? Molly likes to roll in a clean litter tray No Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Thu May 17, 2012 2:23 pm

Yeah he's a very big flop/roller. Might have to watch out for that one!
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum