Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Luck Vibes for Wee Fuge & Pepsi/ Vet check up's UPDATE.

+9
gentl
Sparky
jolovesbunnies
Sue_pawz
Dotdot
Rachel&Nibbler
Thumper2001
JoeyBunsMum
Tuckerbunnies
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Good Luck Vibes for Wee Fuge & Pepsi/ Vet check up's UPDATE. Empty Good Luck Vibes for Wee Fuge & Pepsi/ Vet check up's UPDATE.

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:05 am

Please can I be really cheeky and ask for 'Good Luck' Vibes for the wee ones as they are having check-up's tomorrow and I am slighly worried about Pepsi as he seems to sit odd which could be down to the urine scald he had as I believe from Sharon (Shazzabunny) his Foster Mummy that he was quite bad with it.

So I know I am asking a lot but more Vibes please and I think I could do with some as I am absolutely out of my mind with worry over them all Sad

Last edited by Tuckerbunnies on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Good Luck Vibes for Wee Fuge & Pepsi/ Vet check up's UPDATE. Empty Re: Good Luck Vibes for Wee Fuge & Pepsi/ Vet check up's UPDATE.

Post by JoeyBunsMum Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:08 am

Hugs for you Maysie. Fingers crossed the Wee Nethies get through their check up ok x

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Good Luck Vibes for Wee Fuge & Pepsi/ Vet check up's UPDATE. Empty Re: Good Luck Vibes for Wee Fuge & Pepsi/ Vet check up's UPDATE.

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:19 pm

I hope the vet trip goes well!!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:44 pm

Sending lots of vibes your way, hope the little guys are ok! x
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:31 pm

Good luck vibes for the wee nethies!
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue_pawz Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Vibes from all of us x
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:18 pm

Everything crossed love, we will be thinking of him.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Loads and loads of vibes for the cheeky wee fellas Love

Some of these for Maysie and Mike Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:18 pm

Sending the biggest supersonic haremail vehicle FULL of vibes for all the Tucker Bunnies with some extra for wee Fudge and Pepsi!. Also some for mike and Maysie and some hugs too. Hugs
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:58 am

Only just seen this. Hope it went/goes ok

Hugs

Xx
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Good Luck Vibes for Wee Fuge & Pepsi/ Vet check up's UPDATE. Empty Update 3:51

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Mike has just rang he's on his way home and both Pepsi and Fudge have mites our vet Honor say's they are due to stress, Pepsi has awful front teeth he needs a dental due to a back molar spur and there is a chance he will have to have his front teeth removed eventually. He is back on Thursday for a dental...more worry! Sad

Mike has informed me that Fudge's teeth are fine he said he got mixed up with Gypsy and his Spur

[b]Pepsi is the correct weight but Fudge is slightly underweight.

Thanks for the Vibes and wishes everyone Hugs Hugs

Last edited by Tuckerbunnies on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:23 pm

I am so sorry to hear this sweets, please keep us in the loop. I have just sent a lot more vibes.

Hugs and cuddles.

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Oh bless - nethies and their teeth problems....I know it well.

Sending them both, you both, lots of hugs.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Oh more worry really isn't what you need!

Vibes for Thursday's dental and also 'booger off you nasty mites' vibes Smile
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:47 pm

Oh dear, vibe top-ups for them both Hugs Hugs

How do you treat mites?
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:51 pm

oh poor little babes and you and mike really don't need any more worry hope all gets better soon Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:54 pm

Sparky wrote:Oh dear, vibe top-ups for them both Hugs Hugs

How do you treat mites?

With a course of 4 Panomec injections every 10 days.
It's down to stress and their fur is falling out in places with it. The other buns can't catch it so that's something.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue_pawz Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:15 pm

Oh, what a time you are having Hugs

Thinking of you.

Nose rubs for the the little ones.

Make sure you guys are looking after yourselves

xx
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Oh god you really didn't need that did you

Hugs
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:49 pm

maysie is there anything i can do to help

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:15 pm

fiver wrote:maysie is there anything i can do to help

Oh Bless you Rob, I have been down this road so many times but it just never get's easier and I think we have
had a bit of a rough time at the moment what with losing bunnies and then March isn't good for me with Mother's
Day and the anniversary of my Mum's death on the 25th March but I will be ok , just get over these few days
and make sure Ruby is ok and I will be.

But Thank You Rob Hugs
That's what I love about this forum everbody is so nice and I don't feel so alone, plus you all understand how I feel and don't say things like
" It's only a rabbit"! Crying or Very sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by ShazzaBunny Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Hi Maysie, i was really upset to come in to your email Sad . I cant say i am surprised about the stress related mites, after all, coming from their old home, to me, to being neutered, to you is an awful lot for wee bunnies, and even though they live the life of luxury now, getting there is bound to have taken its toll Sad .

As for their teeth Sad i know my vet checked their teeth on their initial check up when i first took them (i witnessed it though back teeth cannot be checked very well at this point). I then know it is routine for my vet to check back teeth during neuters, so how this has been missed im not sure Hmmm . I will call them tomorrow and ask if he had any concerns, as obviously had we been aware, we would have told you before you adopted them.

I hope the dentals go ok, and things are not as bad as they seem Sad sending lots of love to the boys Love

ShazzaBunny
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:27 am

ShazzaBunny wrote:Hi Maysie, i was really upset to come in to your email Sad . I cant say i am surprised about the stress related mites, after all, coming from their old home, to me, to being neutered, to you is an awful lot for wee bunnies, and even though they live the life of luxury now, getting there is bound to have taken its toll Sad .

As for their teeth Sad i know my vet checked their teeth on their initial check up when i first took them (i witnessed it though back teeth cannot be checked very well at this point). I then know it is routine for my vet to check back teeth during neuters, so how this has been missed im not sure Hmmm . I will call them tomorrow and ask if he had any concerns, as obviously had we been aware, we would have told you before you adopted them.

I hope the dentals go ok, and things are not as bad as they seem Sad sending lots of love to the boys Love

Mike said Fudge's teeth are fine, Pepsi has a spur on a back molar which could have just appeared in the last few weeks after their check with your vet's so they wouldn't have known that, his front teeth are not good and he will eventually have to have them removed but please do not worry about it as we would have still adopted them had we been told they are dental buns as they are the type of bunnies we go for as we know they don't get rehomed very often. We have about 6-8 dental buns now so it's no problem at all, better to be with us than someone that doesn't understand about dental problems in bunnies. Dental buns, disabled buns and buns with respiratory problems and behavioural problems we have them all.
So don't be upset at all we love wee Fudge and Pepsi to bits. Hugs Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by ShazzaBunny Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:18 am

Sorry, i just re-read my reply, and it sounded a bit defensive Embarassed it wasnt meant to at all Embarassed . I know you love Pepsi and Wee Fudge dearly, and i am thrilled they are with you, im just a bit gutted Pepsi is poorly, and a bit confused as to why my vet didnt notice his front teeth Hmmm though i understand the back spurs can come very quickly indeed. Im glad you are still happy with them Maysie, like i said, i was not aware of any issues at all or i would have told you prior to adoption.

Sorry again if i sounded defensive, it was more concern, its just hard to tell someones tone when typing Embarassed Love Hugs Hugs

ShazzaBunny
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:32 am

ShazzaBunny wrote:Sorry, i just re-read my reply, and it sounded a bit defensive Embarassed it wasnt meant to at all Embarassed . I know you love Pepsi and Wee Fudge dearly, and i am thrilled they are with you, im just a bit gutted Pepsi is poorly, and a bit confused as to why my vet didnt notice his front teeth Hmmm though i understand the back spurs can come very quickly indeed. Im glad you are still happy with them Maysie, like i said, i was not aware of any issues at all or i would have told you prior to adoption.

Sorry again if i sounded defensive, it was more concern, its just hard to tell someones tone when typing Embarassed Love Hugs Hugs

Please don't be gutted Sharon Hugs

We are more than happy with them and you were brilliant , Pepsi needing a dental is no problem to us, look at Grace we got her from a rescue and she was pregnant and nobody knew till she gave birth, I had even took her to my old vet in Lancashire and said I thought she could be pregnant and they said she wasn't and she had them 3 days later but we were so happy with them all Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next