Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes for Henry Please/ Ud 'No dental till next month':-)

+9
gentl
KatieB
jolovesbunnies
Rachel&Nibbler
fall3n-ang3l
JoeyBunsMum
Dotdot
Sue_pawz
Tuckerbunnies
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vibes for Henry Please/ Ud 'No dental till next month':-) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vibes for Henry Please/ Ud 'No dental till next month':-)

Post by Dotdot Tue May 01, 2012 9:55 am

He certainly has a Lucy Rose look about him.

How are they both this morning? I'm glad Henry is a bit brighter and at least Kenzo has eaten a little by himself. I'm not sure if 8 is good or not?
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Henry Please/ Ud 'No dental till next month':-) - Page 2 Empty Update Tuesday 11:18 am

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue May 01, 2012 11:20 am

Henry seems a lot brighter but Kenzo is still looking a bit down in the dumps I'm hoping he will eat some of his breakfast.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Henry Please/ Ud 'No dental till next month':-) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vibes for Henry Please/ Ud 'No dental till next month':-)

Post by Sue_pawz Tue May 01, 2012 11:23 am

Glad Henry seems better. Come on guys, eat your noms!
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Tue May 01, 2012 12:39 pm

Glad Henry is a bit better!!

Come on Kenzo, nommmm!!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Tue May 01, 2012 12:57 pm

Sending many more vibes your way Hugs
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue May 01, 2012 5:35 pm

I was going to check that Layla was still here, except she doesn't sit still that long Rolling Eyes

I'm glad Henry is feeling better, lots of top-up vibes for him Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Tue May 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Good job Henry! Thumbs Up Come on Kenzo sweetie. Love Please NOM NOM for your Mom Mom. Sending top up vibes.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Tue May 01, 2012 11:02 pm

well done henry cheers cheers cheers Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Love Love

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Henry Please/ Ud 'No dental till next month':-) - Page 2 Empty UPDATE ON 'OFF TO THE VETS FOR DENTAL CHECK' 2:43 pm

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed May 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Henry & Sox are on the way for dental check up's Henry is a lot better than he was, I know if they have to have dentals I will be in a state but it has to be done so I am keeping myself very busy at the moment.

Mike hasn't took Kenzo with him as we thought with him eating quite well today we don't want to stress him out with a 45 minute car journey and we think he suffers from constipation so Mike is going to ask for advice.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Wed May 02, 2012 3:08 pm

I hope all is well with their likkle mowwfs!
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Henry Please/ Ud 'No dental till next month':-) - Page 2 Empty On way Back from Vets

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed May 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Henry has to go back in about a month for a dental and Sox about 6 months now for her dental check up Very Happy

We didn't take Kenzo but she think's it's tummy ache and we are doing everything right for him.

And ordered some 'Spot On' as Helen has a bald patch and I just wondered if it was mites only we have to see about everything we can and can not use on Baby Saint with her having a low immune system.

Honor our vet is almost certain now that Spring Greens are causing upset tummies in bunnies as she is seeing more at the moment than ever before and we certainly think it is, we are on herbs and celery and carrot at the moment as they have to have something as most of our's are not on pellets.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Wed May 02, 2012 5:28 pm

I'm glad they're both well, and saved you the stress of a dental just at the moment Very Happy

We've given up on spring greens completely too, but there's plenty of other nommy stuff we have - coriander, parsley (not lots), basil, mange tout, bit of broccoli, a little curly kale.... plus the fresh dandelions that Humum picks off the front lawn Very Happy

Our front lawn is the shame of the street as the Hu-parents won't mow it while all the nommy dandies are growing there Laughing
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Wed May 02, 2012 6:44 pm

I'm so pleased nothing needs to be done just now cheers
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Wed May 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Sparky wrote:
We've given up on spring greens completely too, but there's plenty of other nommy stuff we have - coriander, parsley (not lots), basil, mange tout, bit of broccoli, a little curly kale.... plus the fresh dandelions that Humum picks off the front lawn Very Happy
Do they go mental for the mange tout?

And is it just me or does basil stink to high heaven? pale
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Wed May 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Basil is quite heavily scented, yes Laughing

Believe it or not, Layla, Taffy and Reggie won't eat mange tout at all Shocked The rest of us are most keen on broccoli but we're only allowed a little bit each.
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Wed May 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Really?! I'm surprised!!

Well, actually, I'm not really. Thumper never was one for convention Love Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2