Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes for Panther Please/ UD Tues 'Much better going Home'

+8
lizzi_b
paullp
Thumper2001
fiver
Dotdot
Sparky
KatieB
Tuckerbunnies
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vibes for Panther Please/ UD Tues 'Much better going Home' Empty Vibes for Panther Please/ UD Tues 'Much better going Home'

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun May 13, 2012 2:31 pm

I know Panther is not a bunny on the forum but she boards here and we have just bonded her with Harry and she is so lovely and her owners were so happy, they have rang us this morning and they are so upset as Panther is poorly she has diarrhea and is very lethargic and I've told her to get her to the Vet .

Please can she have some good old HH Vibes as she is 4 years old and she has just found happiness with Harry, Mike and I are so upset for them and Panther Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Tuckerbunnies on Tue May 15, 2012 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Panther Please/ UD Tues 'Much better going Home' Empty Re: Vibes for Panther Please/ UD Tues 'Much better going Home'

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 2:32 pm

Lots of vibes for the very coolly named Panther.

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Panther Please/ UD Tues 'Much better going Home' Empty Re: Vibes for Panther Please/ UD Tues 'Much better going Home'

Post by KatieB Sun May 13, 2012 2:32 pm

Millions and Millions of Vibes for Panther.

I hope she is okay - keep us updated Maysie. x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun May 13, 2012 2:44 pm

Lots and lots of vibes for Panther, I fell in love with her just from a picture Love Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Panther Please/ UD Tues 'Much better going Home' Empty UPDATE

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun May 13, 2012 3:13 pm

She's back from the vets with Panther and the vet thinks she has an upset tummy as she had Spring Greens from Sainsbury's last night ( those dam Spring Greens ) she has been given fluids and her owner Beth is calling here for a heat pad and I've got some vet bed for her, I might suggest she drop her off here as they are at work tomorrow and then we can keep our eye on her and Harry Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun May 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Is she brighter now? Is her little tum working okay?

Bless her heart!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Sun May 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Lots of vibes for Panther! Spring greens are horrible things Sad I often question whether I will ever put my two back on them. Has she got any probiotic?

Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun May 13, 2012 3:21 pm

Whatever they spray those dam Spring Greens with to keep them longer is certainly upsetting bunny tummies we think

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Sun May 13, 2012 3:22 pm

Has anyone ever tried to grow their own from seed?
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun May 13, 2012 3:24 pm

oh bless panther vibes all the way to you Hugs Hugs Hugs
i've stopped using spring greens at the mo maysie as i don't trust them

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun May 13, 2012 4:06 pm

I'm glad it seems relatively simple to sort out, and hope she feels better soon Smile
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun May 13, 2012 4:10 pm

Panther & Harry are coming here tomorrow morning so we can look after Panther while they are at work Happy Dance

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun May 13, 2012 4:19 pm

I hope Panther feels well enough to have her photo taken Wink
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun May 13, 2012 4:21 pm

Sparky wrote:I hope Panther feels well enough to have her photo taken Wink

I think she will Very Happy

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun May 13, 2012 4:45 pm

I hope Pather is feeling better really soon!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by paullp Sun May 13, 2012 5:39 pm

get well vibes for Panther Smile
paullp
paullp
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi_b Sun May 13, 2012 6:37 pm

aww, poor girl getting an icky belly from veggies! (is it just sainsbury's ones that are dodgy?)

Sending Vibes to her! Hugs
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun May 13, 2012 7:00 pm

lizzi_b wrote:aww, poor girl getting an icky belly from veggies! (is it just sainsbury's ones that are dodgy?)

We used to get ours from Tesco, but with ours and Tuckerbunnies experiences earlier in the year, we've given up on them completely. Our 'veg' now is mostly herbs Thumbs Up
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Sun May 13, 2012 7:19 pm

I also used to rely on tesco for spring greens as they were the nicest out of the stores and lasted longer. Jeeves also had a bout of runny bum and I took him off them, he was better so I gave them to him and once again had a runny bum. He's off them completely now and so is Tigger, our 'veg' is also only herbs with the odd bit of carrot.

Maybe growing your own may work out better? Not sure if it's the greens themselves or what they are sprayed with. Jeeves had been fine with them for over a year and it all changed. May not have been the greens but they didn't help!
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue_pawz Sun May 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Mine get organic spring greens from our veg box and we've not had a problem, but reading this has made me wary of supermarket veg. It's rare we buy supermarket veg nowadays.

Healing vibes for Panther x
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun May 13, 2012 8:33 pm

Sparky wrote:
lizzi_b wrote:aww, poor girl getting an icky belly from veggies! (is it just sainsbury's ones that are dodgy?)

We used to get ours from Tesco, but with ours and Tuckerbunnies experiences earlier in the year, we've given up on them completely. Our 'veg' now is mostly herbs Thumbs Up

Yes we are mainly herbs now Thumbs Up

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun May 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Panther and Harry are here as Panther is not eating and so Mike is going to syringe feed her every 2 hours she has just had 12 syringes of Critical care so that's good.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun May 13, 2012 8:42 pm

She couldn't be in better hands. I hope that having something in her tummy will provoke her into eating for herself soon Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun May 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Mega vibes for Panther! Anybun that is a friend of Tuckerbunnies is a friend of mine!

Question: Are the Spring Greens that are causing the problem supposed to be organic?

Here in the USA a few years ago there was a big brouhaha about 'sulfites' being used on greens in salad bars. Many people are sensitive to them so bunnies may be also. Sulfur based sprays are used on greens to keep them fresh. Bunnies don't do well with high sulfur veggies like cabbage and onions. Could this be the problem perhaps? Just a thought.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon May 14, 2012 12:47 am

gentl wrote:Mega vibes for Panther! Anybun that is a friend of Tuckerbunnies is a friend of mine!

Question: Are the Spring Greens that are causing the problem supposed to be organic?

Here in the USA a few years ago there was a big brouhaha about 'sulfites' being used on greens in salad bars. Many people are sensitive to them so bunnies may be also. Sulfur based sprays are used on greens to keep them fresh. Bunnies don't do well with high sulfur veggies like cabbage and onions. Could this be the problem perhaps? Just a thought.

No they are not organic Holly but I do think whatever they are spraying the Spring Greens with is upsetting bunny tummies even our vet agree's.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next