Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

growing my own herbs etc

Go down

growing my own herbs etc Empty growing my own herbs etc

Post by dizzylynn Sun May 13, 2012 3:21 pm

I bought some trays today and seeds, need to get the soil tho will get that tomorow. What do you find is the easist to grow, plus what herbs are safe agian my memory is bad. I got parsley, corriander and watercress 2 diff types, might get the lambs lettace if thats easy to grow in a little green house thing. http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7202007/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CGarden+and+DIY%7C14418702/c_2/2%7C14418702%7CSheds%2C+greenhouses+and+storage%7C14418827/c_3/3%7Ccat_14418827%7CGreenhouses%7C14418830.htm
Like that or the bigger one
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

growing my own herbs etc Empty Re: growing my own herbs etc

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 3:30 pm

Watercress is hard toou have grow unless you have ground with running water going through it. Parsley, chervil, fennel, dill, mint, chamomile are all easy to grow. Coriander runs to seed easily so make sure you keep it watered.

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Sun May 13, 2012 3:44 pm

I didnt get mint or basil, charlie stuck his nose up at them and tyme he doesnt liek them, not tried the little ones on them tho they might like them charlie is more fussy than them. I dont have a soiled garden or would grow what ever i can for them, its a good feelign to know you done that yourself adn saves money lol
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down