Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More fighting bunny talk U/D what now?!

+10
gentl
NickieM
fiver
icedancer
KatieB
Dotdot
Sparky
fall3n-ang3l
Tuckerbunnies
Thumper2001
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

More fighting bunny talk U/D what now?! - Page 2 Empty Re: More fighting bunny talk U/D what now?!

Post by jolovesbunnies Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Not an expert love but I wouldn't leave them together whilst you are at work. Wait until you are certain that evething is OK for them otherwise you will be worried all day. There will be time to put them together once you are home.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

More fighting bunny talk U/D what now?! - Page 2 Empty Re: More fighting bunny talk U/D what now?!

Post by Sparky Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:00 pm

I'd be inclined to leave them together Thumbs Up

It's understandable that there was a little bit more chasing and bum-sniffing when you changed territory (at least they didn't completely fall out like me and Giz in that situation Embarassed).

Are they actually interacting and grooming each other?
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Thanks Sparky Smile

The are definitely interacting with each other. They have been shredding a hay cookie together and playing with the same treat ball Smile

Grooming.... hmm.... They've never really groomed each other. It was when Junior was wanting groomed last week that the trouble kicked off.

He is still asking and she will entertain him for about 10 seconds, then she hops off!!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Guess I have been really lucky with my 2, they were together uptill about 12 - 14 weeks old, then split them into sep cages, but the cages were up together, split them fully about 2 months ago, then had them done 5 - 6 weeks ago. I tried a session in the hosue and they were fine, smokey just wanted to play and rosie wanted cuddles, so went with everyones advice and put them together over the last day and night, they have been fab, not fighting, chasing but the chasing looks more like playing, as they do it to each other then binky like mad.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2