Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Week of Nortiness

4 posters

Go down

A Week of Nortiness Empty A Week of Nortiness

Post by Father Jack Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:59 am

Now as you all know, I'm a very well behaved bun and I'm never in trouble rabbit So what have I done to deserve relations who do this?

Monday: Layla decides that humum's clay bunny on the hearth has offended her so she picks it up and throws it about two feet. The poor clay bun now has a broken paw Crying or Very sad

Tuesday: Sparky wanted to help the huparents with the decorating so she decided to carry on stripping the wallpaper that Gizmo started stripping at the weekend. The wall that they didn't plan on re-doing! Meanwhile, Layla is up to something. I know not what, but she looks incredibly smug and binkies away from hudad when he questions her.

Wednesday: Gizmo decides that hudad is in the way and tries to move him. Unfortunately, or deliberately, Gizmo completely misses hudad's trousers and tries to pull him, with teeth, by the ankle skin. He then binkies away looking pleased with himself. Later, Gizmo decides that humum is spending too much time online so he chews through the LAN cable in five different places late that night so humum doesn't find out until the next day and possibly some other bun will get the blame.

Thursday: Gizmo tries to look innocent while humum tries to figure out why she can't get on to HH. During this time, Layla has disappeared again and I can hear some strange sounds from under the sofa Suspect

Friday: Unsure of exactly when this happened but the culprit is obvious and a ginger lop. Humum discovered that hudad's Yamaha bag no longer has a left side draw string because some bun has eaten through it. Layla decides to go outside as soon as hudad gets home and wind up Rosie and Dougal. This results in Rosie being chased around the pen by Dougal at 278 binkies per hour No Layla thinks this is funny and grins at hudad when apprehended, followed by a body shake and a binky off into the distance.

I think I need a holiday in Florence and Dougal's new pad for some peace and quiet Thumbs Up
Father Jack
Father Jack
Forum Ambassador

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

A Week of Nortiness Empty Re: A Week of Nortiness

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:37 am

Oh Dear Father Jack I think you need to come here for a week or so and a have a relaxing holiday away from the 'terror bunnies' Laughing Laughing

'Norty Buns'! No

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:58 am

Poor Father Jack. I'm amazed that you EVER get rest with Princess Sparky Love and Prince Gizmo Love about.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Ha ha, I think an "asbun" may be in order.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down