Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone has enquired about Benji Boo!

5 posters

Go down

Someone has enquired about Benji Boo! Empty Someone has enquired about Benji Boo!

Post by SarahJane Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:21 pm

She studies at home and her mum works nights, she has had two bunnies before who have been rescue buns and she is happy for him to be an indoor bunny with access to the garden on nice days.

She said he will be a single bun for now but she isnt ruling out getting him a companion. And her Mum works nights so is at home a lot too. In an ideal world he would have a girlfriend BUT he is such a people bunny (I have honestly never seen anything like it except in Tracey/wisbit on here's buny Oscar, and Jays Stewie) that I feel he would be fine if he was a pampered single housebunny. He is five years old, and an agouti bunny, in all fairness if I turn her away he could be here months and months - and it sounds like he would have the life of luxury.
She is going to come and see him after hes been neutered.

I thought I would feel really sad but I am actually very happy for him.
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Someone has enquired about Benji Boo! Empty Re: Someone has enquired about Benji Boo!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:37 pm

That's good news for him. Thumbs Up

Back to top Go down

Someone has enquired about Benji Boo! Empty Re: Someone has enquired about Benji Boo!

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:44 pm

That is good news SJ.

I personally feel that if his hoomins can dedicate enough time to him then he will be fine. Thumper was a happy girl despite being a single bun, because I spent loads of time with her.

I hope it works out for him, and that you will get kept up to speed with how he is Smile
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:50 pm

This is such brilliant news!
It certainly sounds like he is going to be treated like a King.
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:47 pm

That is great news - as you say, he is such a people bun that this sounds like a fab home for him Very Happy
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Thats the thing there are so many people on here who have happy single buns I dont feel it would be right to say "he MUST have a girlfriend". He is very much a people bunny, some rabbits arent - but he is. Earlier he did little ear twitches and half binkies because i was talking to him!

She sounds lovely and I hope it works out, she said she isnt looking at any other buns so once he is neutered we will talk again and hopefully this is it for him!
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:41 am

I really think it depends on the bunny. Although my Thumper isn't really lovey-dovey with me, when our 10 yr old granddaughter came they were inseparable...then when my 5 & 2 yr old special needs grandsons were here he even tolerated them to a degree. We were astonished. I think he would be happiest with children. But we love him far too much to let him go. It's not that he is unhappy here. We have lots of binkies and he grooms my husband quite thoroughly on the face every day.

Hubby did point out that even though the 10 yr old was here 2 weeks, the boys were just here 3 hours and was tiring and hiding at the end of that time.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down