Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabriel is so thoughtful - he customises his poos!

+2
racheld69
Sixer
6 posters

Go down

Gabriel is so thoughtful - he customises his poos! Empty Gabriel is so thoughtful - he customises his poos!

Post by Sixer Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:17 pm

Gabriel has a really weird poo habit which means it is easy to tell the difference between his and Nia's poops.

He plucks his poops from his bottom and then shreds them before chucking them on the floor Hmmm

His and Nia's litter tray therefore has a pile of Nia's poops and a shredded layer of his - most bizarre. Does anybody elses bunny do this? He doesn't really eat them - just breaks them up confused
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Gabriel is so thoughtful - he customises his poos! Empty Re: Gabriel is so thoughtful - he customises his poos!

Post by racheld69 Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:08 pm

how funny!
racheld69
racheld69
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Gabriel is so thoughtful - he customises his poos! Empty Re: Gabriel is so thoughtful - he customises his poos!

Post by Becca6 Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:17 pm

Bella does it sometimes - she does the biggest bunny poos I've ever seen Shocked and T does the teeniest tiniest Shocked It's great though because I can always tell them apart Laughing

Can you tell I'm slightly poo obsessive Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing
Becca6
Becca6
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:47 am

Carlton likes to shred some, then they spread over his mat and the bits stick to my feet! No
Laura
Laura
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2356
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:31 pm

Shredded poo feet Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by buddabun Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:32 pm

ah yes, the 'plastered on' effect. I had to chisel Hazel's off the tiles this morning. ok she has just had abdominal surgery but still - most inconsiderate!!

Laughing
buddabun
buddabun
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7749
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.cluster-jewellery.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maizey Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:45 pm

buddabun wrote:ah yes, the 'plastered on' effect. I had to chisel Hazel's off the tiles this morning. ok she has just had abdominal surgery but still - most inconsiderate!!

Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I have to chisel Bugsy and Barlies poos off the tiles when they are in to.
Maizey
Maizey
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down