Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but....

+14
FluffSlave
KatieB
Vince the bunny
Thumper2001
jolovesbunnies
fiver
Big Ears
fall3n-ang3l
gentl
JoeyBunsMum
marleyNfriends
Sparky
Velvet.Tears
Tuckerbunnies
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but.... Empty Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but....

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Besides Simon the Netherland Dwarf Love

'Linnet' Roly's intended below Love

Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but.... IMG_1066

and maybe...watch this space Smile

and

'Skylark'

Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but.... Skylark-1

and

'Siskin'

Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but.... Siskin

are all coming to live here with us Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Last edited by Tuckerbunnies on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:09 am; edited 3 times in total

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but.... Empty Re: Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but....

Post by Velvet.Tears Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:40 pm

omg how adorable is Linnet Love
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but.... Empty Re: Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but....

Post by Sparky Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Oh my, she is adorable Love Love and she does look very diddy Love Love

Tuckerbunnies wrote:and maybe...watch this space Smile
Suspect
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:14 am

ROFL I knew it, i knew it, i knew it! Laughing Ive just read a facebook post by Jill:

We have a home for the 3 nethie girls, Skylark, Siskin and Linnet Smile Great news as Linnet was gradually being left out and a bit bullied by the other two and thought we would have to split them..new owner will bond her with a tiny laidback nethie boy and keep the other two as a pair.. also new owner not worried about the fact these bunnies had molar spurs on arrival..lovely people and luckly bunnies..made my weekend Smile

....i knew it! I came straight on here to find out and i was right! Laughing Maysie you sly one Razz I was looking at these girls not so long ago, but wasnt keen on the idea of having 5 buns instead of 4. Glad they can look forward to a happy forever home!! Very Happy

ETA: It was the bits in bold that gave it away Laughing
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:24 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I just love them all and I think Roly will love Linnet , and I'd love to see Fudge bond with Skylark and Siskin as I think Faith will bond with Pepsi eventually and Simon will be in the same room as Faith, Pepsi and Fudge and he will have the run of my office room Very Happy

Mike said wait till Sophia see's them Laughing Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:30 am

Tuckerbunnies wrote: Laughing Laughing Laughing

I just love them all and I think Roly will love Linnet , and I'd love to see Fudge bond with Sklark and Siskin as I think Faith will bond with Pepsi eventually and Simon will be in the same room as Faith, Pepsi and Fudge and he will have the run of my office room Very Happy

Mike said wait till Sophia see's them Laughing Laughing
Laughing I must say i am a tad envious! Razz My first thought was "I need to go meet them!!!" Laughing Love They have been waiting an awful long time though, i remember when they were rescued, its so sad. How anyone could keep rabbits like that and allow things to get so out of control is just unbeleivable. I know it happens all of the time, but why? Theres no need Sad I am friends on Facebook with the lady who adopted one of their sisters, shes a cheeky one, into everything!!
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:37 am

I have been reading bit's of their story and I am afraid I stole the photos ( had to ) it is a sad story but it now has a happy ending for them. Mike is setting an indoor cage up with a pen in his lounge for Skylark and Siskin and he said he can have them out when he's in the room running round and Linnet will be living next to Roly for a couple of weeks so they get use to each other and then hopefully they will bond , Roly was quite easy to bond with Enya I think he just so want's the love of another bunny.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:41 am

Tuckerbunnies wrote:I have been reading bit's of their story and I am afraid I stole the photos ( had to ) it is a sad story but it now has a happy ending for them. Mike is setting an indoor cage up with a pen in his lounge for Skylark and Siskin and he said he can have them out when he's in the room running round and Linnet will be living next to Roly for a couple of weeks so they get use to each other and then hopefully they will bond , Roly was quite easy to bond with Enya I think he just so want's the love of another bunny.

Well i hope the bond goes well...i would say make sure im first choice for bunsitter, but with so many buns, you obviously dont get very far, so no nethies for me to play with Sad Im so excited Laughing Make sure you post LOTS AND LOTS of pictures Happy Dance
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:44 am

*IN LOVE* Love

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:57 am

marleyNfriends wrote:
Tuckerbunnies wrote:I have been reading bit's of their story and I am afraid I stole the photos ( had to ) it is a sad story but it now has a happy ending for them. Mike is setting an indoor cage up with a pen in his lounge for Skylark and Siskin and he said he can have them out when he's in the room running round and Linnet will be living next to Roly for a couple of weeks so they get use to each other and then hopefully they will bond , Roly was quite easy to bond with Enya I think he just so want's the love of another bunny.

Well i hope the bond goes well...i would say make sure im first choice for bunsitter, but with so many buns, you obviously dont get very far, so no nethies for me to play with Sad Im so excited Laughing Make sure you post LOTS AND LOTS of pictures Happy Dance

To be honest Sophia I very rarely go out the bungalow apart from getting my hair done, I'd much rather stay at home with all the bunnies as it's much more fun Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:55 am

Linnet is ADORABLE! Love You should have put a cuteness alert on this one! They are all cute and so itty bitty! Skylark and Siskin look like they have to be in charge. They almost look stern. Cute though.

I hope Roly makes it known that he wants to just have the little lady move in and not have any bonding problem. She looks quite sweet and gentle.

Something told me that you would be getting more than one. You had 25 when I first met you here. The wee Nethie Clan is growing. You simply must make them a clan crest or badge. If I still had photoshop i'd do it myself! Laughing
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:35 am

awwwwww there all gorgeous,there all very lucky Love
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ears Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:02 am

Wonderful news. I didn't realise there were any of the "Birdy Bunnies" left at Honeybunnies, it seems ages since that big rescue took place Sad

So happy that 3 of them have found such a wonderful home. I'm sure Jill will be highly delighted at the outcome for these bunnies too.

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1000
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:43 am

wow maysie how exciting Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but.... Icon_yippeeComing Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but.... Icon_yippee
Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but.... Ban_dance01Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but.... Ban_dance02
had to be the nana's maysie Laughing
i'm so happy for you and roly too x

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:44 pm

It will be a little bit like 'Nethie Nethie Land' Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:26 pm

They are all gorgeous, but Skylark with those big blue eyes Shocked Love Love Love Love Love Love

Tuckerbunnies wrote:It will be a little bit like 'Nethie Nethie Land' Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:31 pm

What gorgeous bunny pics, such a little beauty.
Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Holy moly Maysie Laughing

Can't wait to "meet" them all Very Happy
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:29 pm

fiver wrote:wow maysie how exciting Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but.... Icon_yippeeComing Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but.... Icon_yippee
Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but.... Ban_dance01Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but.... Ban_dance02
had to be the nana's maysie Laughing
i'm so happy for you and roly too x

Oh yes! ROFL

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:56 pm

They are very sweet and dinky Love Do you have a soft spot for nethies by any chance?! Laughing
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Oh what lovely news. What very lucky buns xxxx
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:52 am

*Ask for a volume discount for dentals!
Sending vibes for perfect teeth.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:28 pm

gentl wrote:*Ask for a volume discount for dentals!
Sending vibes for perfect teeth.

We get a charity discount with having so many buns which helps a little.
Altogether we will have 10 dental bunnies, so glad of a discount.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:51 pm

When are they coming Maysie??
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:01 pm

Katieb wrote:When are they coming Maysie??

I am trying to get in touch with Jill about collecting them tomorrow as Mike is driving to Surrey tomorrow to collect 'Simon' from Furry Friends and then he was going to call and collect Skylark, Linnet and Siskin on his way back as it's only 15 minutes out of his way and he thought he can do it all in one day but we were going Thursday but Tuesday would be better for us and now we are trying to contact Jill to let her know if we can't or don't hear from her it will have to be Thursday.
I was hoping to go with him as I sit in the back usually with the buns ( its an old Chrysler Voyager and he has took the middle seats out so there is loads of room) but the weather forecast for tomorrow here is 'hot' and we have cooling units on in the garage and boarding shed but if we have power cuts which we have a lot of and had one yesterday it switches the units off and so I need to be here in case that happens and I can quickly switch them back on.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next