Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but....

+14
FluffSlave
KatieB
Vince the bunny
Thumper2001
jolovesbunnies
fiver
Big Ears
fall3n-ang3l
gentl
JoeyBunsMum
marleyNfriends
Sparky
Velvet.Tears
Tuckerbunnies
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but....

Post by KatieB Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:42 pm

Awwww - I hope they can come tomorrow - cant wait to see how they are settling into their new fab home.....Nethie Land!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but....

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:16 pm

Katieb wrote:Awwww - I hope they can come tomorrow - cant wait to see how they are settling into their new fab home.....Nethie Land!

Yes Mike has been in touch with Jill and we shall have Simon from Furry Friends , Sylark and her Daughters Siskin and Linnet all here tomorrow Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Oh I am so excited for you. They are all beautiful and I'm absolutely over the moon that little Roly will now have a girlfriend-bun once again, and she's just dinky too! I'll look forward to lots of piccies from "Nethie Nethie Land" Wink Love
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue_pawz Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:33 pm

Squeeeeeee! Huge excitement! Happy Dance
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegan_bunny Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:01 am

Loving the bird related names Thumbs Up

Gorgeous bunnies Smile Hope the bond goes well..I hope they will be bonded and settled so I can meet them when I drop my two off! Wave Very Happy
Vegan_bunny
Vegan_bunny
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:07 am

Well we were up at 6:00 am this morning sorting out the buns and I started the feeds, Mike set off at 8:00 am on his journey to Surrey to collect Simon and then he is meeting Jill from Honeybunnies rescue at Leicester Forest East services in Leicester for the hand over of Sylark, Siskin and Linnet and then back to North Yorkshire, he will stop at services to check the buns and offer them some water on the way back.
Sadly I couldn't go as it's quite hot and humid here and we have the cooling units on in the boarding shed and the garage for the bunnies and we are prone to power cuts in this area and when we have them it switches the cooling units off as well as everything else so somebody has to be here to quickly switch them back on.
Simon has now got Graces hutch it was quite new when Grace had it, Skylark and Siskin have an indoor cage and pen all set up in our back room which is Mike's lounge and Linnet has a puppy crate and pen next to Roly at the moment while they get use to each other.
We have bunnies in most rooms now and it's very kind of them all to let us live with them Laughing

Skylark and Siskin's indoor cage and pen.

Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but.... - Page 2 PHOTOS026

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:18 am

They are going to love their new home!

Sounds like mike has a busy day and I bet you will be like a coiled spring all day waiting for him to get back with them......

KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:45 am

It is very kind of them to live with you!! Laughing

I saw Siskin and Linnet online whilst searching for Roly, were they the buns described as special needs?
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:49 am

Dotdot wrote:It is very kind of them to live with you!! Laughing

I saw Siskin and Linnet online whilst searching for Roly, were they the buns described as special needs?

All four of them are dental buns, Simon has bad dental problems and has no front incisor teeth and we already have 6 dental bunnies so 4 more won't hurt Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:54 am

Katieb wrote:They are going to love their new home!

Sounds like mike has a busy day and I bet you will be like a coiled spring all day waiting for him to get back with them......

I'm always worried that he will fall asleep at the wheel that's why I like to go with him, he has promised me that if he feel's tired at all he will pull in at the services and have a break, he didn't get to bed till after 1:00 am and he was up at 6:00 am and he looked shattered.

He has just text me before and he is half way to Surrey Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Coming Soon not 1 or 2 or 3 but.... - Page 2 Empty Collected Simon :-)

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Mike has reached Surrey and collected Simon and he said he is gorgeous and a cuddly bun and he's had loads of kisses off him. He is now on his way to Leicester to collect the girls Happy Dance

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunnylover<3 Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:34 pm

they looks so adorable! Laughing im sure they will be very happy. xx Very Happy
Bunnylover<3
Bunnylover<3
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2012-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2