Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your buns "tell you off?" - Willow has!

+5
KatieB
Vince the bunny
Dotdot
Sparky
FluffSlave
9 posters

Go down

Do your buns "tell you off?" - Willow has!  Empty Do your buns "tell you off?" - Willow has!

Post by FluffSlave Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:34 pm

So last night my boyfriend and I went to the cinema. We were gone for quite a while and normally Willow has 24/7 attention in the evenings what with being a single bun and all. So, I was feeling guilty about leaving her so decided to make her a dig box. It was full of yums... Hay, Readigrass, Banana Chips, Raisins, Veggies, Fenugreek Crunchies, Pellets. And I came home to find all of this on the floor and all over her bed, with a disgusted Willow sat in the corner.

She also proceeded to chew some of the fabric off her run, tip over the bin and point blank refuse to talk to us (except when we brought her some nice big Romaine Lettuce leafs and Green Beans down, which she ate and then ran off in a huff again!). Laughing

I think somebun was NOT impressed at being left! Does anyone else's bun(s) do the same? Laughing
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Do your buns "tell you off?" - Willow has!  Empty Re: Do your buns "tell you off?" - Willow has!

Post by Sparky Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:46 pm

All the time Very Happy

I throw my best strop when my Humum is making a fuss of Gizmo - I take it out on my blanket Twisted Evil
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Do your buns "tell you off?" - Willow has!  Empty Re: Do your buns "tell you off?" - Willow has!

Post by Dotdot Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:10 pm

ROFL Willow clearly wasn't impressed!

I get told off, usually with thumps and grunts Rolling Eyes
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:13 pm

I get tail shakes, foot flicks and blatant turning of the back towards me with a quick look over the shoulder to see if I have noticed Laughing

I have usually disgraced myself with one of my buns at any given time. Luckily they are won round with a raisen or some tasty herbs Smile
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Oh I forgot the foot flicks!

Isn't it funny how they're won round by food Laughing
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:41 pm

It's alos funny how they can belive many things at once. Like that they are the boss of you, and also recognising that you are the boss of them Smile
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:53 pm

I am always in trouble! Daisy is always glaring at me for some crime against buns or other. Annabelle stamps at me every times walk past the run without food and I get a disgusted stamp from both her and Charlie if they have been shut in the shed!

Will I never learn Laughing
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Y'know, I can imagine all buns holding a conference sooner or later on how to control us humans!
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Dotdot wrote:Isn't it funny how they're won round by food Laughing
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Dotdot wrote:Y'know, I can imagine all buns holding a conference sooner or later on how to control us humans!
Shocked Thumbs Up Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:23 am

Thumper does the foot flicks. He's shaking the dust off his feet and will have nothing more to do with us. Apple? Hmmm APPLE! Very Happy
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:30 pm

I've always said the way to a bunny's heart is through their tummy! It was just hilarious how Willow had caused such a mess and was sulking, but could forgive us for five minutes whilst she ate her veggies and then continued her strop for the rest of the evening! Laughing
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by paullp Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:31 pm

Oh yes, we recognise this with Myrtle!
If we go out in the evening we have to give her treats immediately on returning.
She is getting better though, she used to stop eating and stop pooing when we went out but now she is a bit more relaxed Very Happy
paullp
paullp
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:38 pm

I get evil death stares from Sasha when I give Barley strokes. She just stares and stares! It is unnerving. Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffin Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:22 am

[b]Ruffin allways got strop on if we dont do as she asks sorry tells us the outdoor guys on the other hand never seem to strop both lots are so chilled out Smile
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down