Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hector mega loves the science selective junior (+ question!)

4 posters

Go down

Hector mega loves the science selective junior (+ question!) Empty Hector mega loves the science selective junior (+ question!)

Post by Zo Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:46 pm

I have started mixing a little bit of it in with his normal pellets so I can change him over, I only put a few pieces in and I mixed it up so it wasn't sitting on top, and he tipped his bowl up to get to the science pellets Laughing

I also put some in a toilet roll tube and shoved hay in either end and he went mad for it Smile

My question is, is it normal for a baby bun to "bite" he doesn't bite hard enough to draw blood, but a couple of times he's bitten my feet hard enough that it's bruised, he tries to bite my finger sometimes, but never that hard, when he does it to my fingers it's more like my mice used to do when they were 'tasting' could it be a similar thing?
Zo
Zo
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1329
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Hector mega loves the science selective junior (+ question!) Empty Re: Hector mega loves the science selective junior (+ question!)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Yes that is fairly normal. When he does it let out a squeal. He needs to learn the difference between licking nicely and nipping. Also buns, especially boys, have a real thing about human feet. Bruce used to nip my toes a lot when he was young. Bo, when she was here, liked to try and eat my eyelashes. Flo doesn't do either, it would be too much like showing interest! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Hector mega loves the science selective junior (+ question!) Empty Re: Hector mega loves the science selective junior (+ question!)

Post by Zo Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Ahh I'm good at squealing/yelping, we had to do it all the time when Izzie was a puppy.

He started licking my toes (gross) then he had a little nibble of my feet, I'll remember to keep my slippers on in future, haha.
Zo
Zo
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1329
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:00 pm

What is it with animals and feet? My mate has a ferret with a foot fetish Laughing
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:57 pm

I think all young animals nip, I use to work as a groom with horses and I worked with hackney stallions and the young ones always use to pull the pocket's
off my jeans or nip my bottom when I was mucking their stables out or grooming them as they got older of course I was more wary of them as if you turned your
back on them for a minute it could be very dangerous. I loved that job it was the best job I ever had. I was in charge of about 6 stallions, a pregnant mare and a donkey,
and the donkey was the worst of them all Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:40 pm

Binky loves toes too.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down