Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone else having problems viewing the forum?

3 posters

Go down

Is anyone else having problems viewing the forum? Empty Is anyone else having problems viewing the forum?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Currently I have a forum with a white background, the post pages like this are very wrong in their layout and the 'new posts' page is hard to read as each topic have a load of envelopes behind the writing.

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else having problems viewing the forum? Empty Re: Is anyone else having problems viewing the forum?

Post by Thumper2001 Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:48 pm

No, it's fine for me just now but something similar has happened to me before. Are you on a pc/laptop or a phone?
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else having problems viewing the forum? Empty Re: Is anyone else having problems viewing the forum?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:10 pm

laptop

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:12 pm

no all fine here hunni both on the Ipad and on the laptop x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:22 pm

Hrm... It happens to me on my phone. I just close it down, open it again, refresh and then it's fine. confused
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:38 pm

It seems to be a browser issue. I usually use chrome which is giving me the white page. I have just opened the forum in internet explorer and it is fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:42 pm

I have used the contact form at the bottom to report the problem. I also have been seeing Rob's (fiver) signature as being huge for several days now but it is fine here on IE. It is all very odd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:42 pm

It's fine here and we're using Chrome. Have you cleared your cache?
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:56 pm

how do I do that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:02 pm

I'm not sure if I am using a standard screen on mine, but at the top right I have three little horizontal bars - hover over them and it says 'Customise and control Google Chrome'. Click on them and you get a drop-down menu. Halfway down is 'History'. Click on it and it will open your browsing history - it should be in a new tab. At the top is an option to 'Clear Browsing Data' - click on that and a box pops up with options of what to clear. You can just select 'Empty the Cache' or any of the other things, but do make sure that if you have asked Chrome to remember any passwords etc that you either know them or make sure the option to clear them is not selected.
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:03 pm

Thanks Sparky. All done and forum is working fine again now on Chrome. You are a clever rabbit. I suggest your humum gives you and extra crunchie for your brilliance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:10 pm

cheers

Well done Sparky!!!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down