Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes for Faith Please / Having a dental...Again!

+11
jolovesbunnies
Sue_pawz
Rachel&Nibbler
Dotdot
gentl
Thumper2001
Sparky
KatieB
FluffSlave
fiver
Tuckerbunnies
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vibes for Faith Please / Having a dental...Again! Empty Vibes for Faith Please / Having a dental...Again!

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:15 am

I'm so sorry to keep asking for Vibes Embarassed

We have woke up this morning and Faith hasn't touched her tea not a morsal has been eaten not even her nite nite treat carrot cruncher which she has every night and loves. It can't be her teeth surely as she was checked with the others just over a week ago.

I haven't a clue what it can be, she's had test's and x-rays and everything was ok, I do wonder sometimes that when she was attacked and mauled by a dog/fox was more damage done than they knew about as she just doesn't seem to be a healthy bunny. Sad

* Where's my worry stone I need to tell it something * Sad

Last edited by Tuckerbunnies on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:02 pm; edited 4 times in total

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Faith Please / Having a dental...Again! Empty Re: Vibes for Faith Please / Having a dental...Again!

Post by fiver Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:05 pm

awww mega vibes for faith Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
it never stops at the tuckers I really hope it's just a sulk and nothing else xx
come on faithy baby Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Love Love Love Love Love

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Faith Please / Having a dental...Again! Empty Re: Vibes for Faith Please / Having a dental...Again!

Post by FluffSlave Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:25 pm

Maysie you ask for as many vibes as you need! We have them in endless supplies here Thumbs Up

Sending a load of vibes to the gorgeous little Faith - come on Faith, nom up! Lots of hugs headed your way too Maysie, you really are going through it at the moment Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:41 pm

Oh no - poor little Faith xxxxxxxx

Sending oodles of vibes for her less her heart, and hugs for you!

I think it might be her teeth Maysie , hooks are so hard to see in Nethies .
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:15 pm

Loads and loads of vibes for ickle Faith, and Hugs Hugs Hugs for you two.

Never apologise for asking for vibes - if that is as much as we can do to help your bunnies, we'll do it willingly Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Did the vet sedate her to get a proper look at her teeth?
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:56 pm

Sparky wrote:Loads and loads of vibes for ickle Faith, and Hugs Hugs Hugs for you two.

Never apologise for asking for vibes - if that is as much as we can do to help your bunnies, we'll do it willingly Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Did the vet sedate her to get a proper look at her teeth?

No but Honor does give them a good check as most of our Nethies are dental buns, Faith was down there over a week ago and is due back in January for another dental check, Mike just think's she's having an off day but I don't , she hasn't touched her breakfast either.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Has there been any improvent with Faith?
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:48 pm

Thumper2001 wrote:Has there been any improvent with Faith?

No not at all she is just sat huddled in the corner of her indoor cage and I've turned the heating up in case she is cold at all, Mike is going to change all her hay just in case it's that otherwise I have no idea what is wrong as she was at the vet's I think a week today having a dental check and and she had no spurs. Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Oh no Sad

Poor Faith - vibes headed her way, and hugs headed to her mummy Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:12 am

awww vibes and hugs top ups Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:10 am

Sending out all Hare-Mail Squadrons for the precious wee Faith! Perhaps an extra snuggle from her Daddy would help...she is a Daddy's girl!

Bless her and all of you! Maysie...you must have a non-stop supply of diamonds the way u go thru worry stones!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Faith Please / Having a dental...Again! Empty UPDATE FRIDAY 8:26am

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:47 am

Mike is making an appointment at the Vet's for Faith when he get's up as she is not eating at all and if it's not a dental she needs ....what it is? we need to know as she can't go on like this it's every so many week's she stop's eating and sit's huddled in a corner Sad

So at the present time we are syringe feeding Siskin and now Faith, also Mike is trying to rebond Siskin and Skylark and we are also having to keep our eye on Henry (vet's orders)
as he is losing weight and Sox has put weight on and so obviously Henry isn't eating like he use to. The vet think's it could be because he is getting old but we have to watch him and monitor his weight which we are doing. Luckily Kenzo stopped eating just for a day so we think that was a touch of tummy ache. Also we have had no end of phone calls for advice on rabbit's with tummy problems and I don't know what anyone else think's but the cabbage at the moment is awful and I'm sure it is to blame for a lot of the tummy upset's in rabbits.

I have left Mike in bed this morning to catch up on some well earned sleep as he really needs to rest.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:00 am

Lots of vibes for Faith - I hope it turns out to be something that can be sorted out with minimum trauma for you and her Hugs Hugs

Hopefully Siskin just needs more time - that was a huge op she went through and many buns might not have made it at all. Maybe once her insides feel less delicate she'll be happier to eat for herself, and once she feels more like herself her Mum will be more tolerant of her.

Humum avoids giving us very much cabbagey stuff - we get a tiny bit of kale or spring greens occasionally, but our veg ration is very heavy on the herbs instead.

Loads of vibes for all at Tuckerbunnies warren, human and bunny alike Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:38 pm

Oh no Maysie, I'm sorry to hear she's still not well Sad

Sending lots of vibes that the vets appointment goes well and you get to the bottom of whatever this is!

My two get spring greens very often and seem fine, but they don't have very much else - maybe a bit of spinach, kale, carrot or cucumber. It's normally spring greens, one of those and a herb of some sort and they seem fine - although when it was spring greens every day Mojo's tum didn't do too well either. I wonder if there's a link? scratch

Sending loads and loads of vibes and hugs to all humans and bunnies at the Tuckerbunnies warren Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:34 pm

Lots of vibes for Faith, will be thinking of you all! Hugs

When Jeeves had an upset tummy April-ish time I took them both off Spring Greens and they haven't had them since. I just can't risk it.
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:37 pm

Sending lots of vibes for faith & all the buns at tuckerbunnies as well as you & Mike Hugs
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue_pawz Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:45 pm

Any news? Vibes aplenty coming from me and my gang x
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:52 pm

We are sending lots of love and vibes from here too hun, hope she is OK.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Any news? xx
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by paullp Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:54 pm

lots of vibes for faith. I hope she is feeling better now
paullp
paullp
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Oh no, poor wee Faith Sad

Am sending loads of vibes, I hope there is some good news xxx
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Faith Please / Having a dental...Again! Empty UPDATE 15:44 pm

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:01 pm

She is having a dental as I write as Mike has just telephoned me from his car as he is sat waiting for her. The vet was shocked as a spur has grown within a week and is just starting to catch on her tongue. Faith was due at the vet's in January for her next dental check so that goes to show how quick a spur can grow as she had a dental check on the 19th December and there was no spurs.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue_pawz Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Wow, that is fast! I never knew that could happen so quick. I'm glad it's not anything more sinister.

Vibe top up for Faith x
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:29 pm

Daisy had one that grew 10 days from him having a dental so I know it can happen quickly.

Is she a good hay eater Maysie? We found that mixing different types of hay with different textures helps extend his denials from 4 weeks to about 10 ( that's the max we ever get).

We also found he needs a little metacam afterwards to help get him eating again.

Sending vibes for little faith that all is good and she starts munching soon :-)
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:53 pm

Katieb wrote:Daisy had one that grew 10 days from him having a dental so I know it can happen quickly.

Is she a good hay eater Maysie? We found that mixing different types of hay with different textures helps extend his denials from 4 weeks to about 10 ( that's the max we ever get).

We also found he needs a little metacam afterwards to help get him eating again.

Sending vibes for little faith that all is good and she starts munching soon :-)

Yes she's a good hay eater and we give her readigrass and mix dried herbs in with the hay and we try different hay's for a change and Timothy hay and the vet said her teeth are a lot better than when she first arrived here .

We always give them Metacam for a few days after dentals and usually syringe feed as we find the nethies don't eat for a good few days.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next