Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bella is still holding up her foot :( (Picture)

+6
Tuckerbunnies
fiver
gentl
jag
KatieB
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bella is still holding up her foot :( (Picture) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bella is still holding up her foot :( (Picture)

Post by Sue_pawz Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:26 pm

It's one of those things. You can guarantee that no matter how carefully you check,they move before you realise and you don't know where they are again! Ted and Toff have been accidentally kicked(gently) many times, they get so excited it's hard to keep track of where they are. Feel so guilty, even though they've never been hurt.
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Bella is still holding up her foot :( (Picture) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bella is still holding up her foot :( (Picture)

Post by BellaPickleFlopsyLily Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:31 pm

Sue_pawz wrote:It's one of those things. You can guarantee that no matter how carefully you check,they move before you realise and you don't know where they are again! Ted and Toff have been accidentally kicked(gently) many times, they get so excited it's hard to keep track of where they are. Feel so guilty, even though they've never been hurt.

Same here, I've had accidentally kicked them and things they don't mind as long as they get a treat, I have never stood directly on their feet though and always take off my shoes , my cousin was wearing like thick boots , my poor little Bella Sad
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:07 pm

They certainly do know the worst places to stand sometimes. I think Nibbler is quite curious and wants to be involved if you do anything so has to come and investigate but can get under your feet. Last night my OH was half standing on the sofa to shut the window and Nibbler ran over and stood directly under my OH's foot No If I hadn't been there to tell him that he was right under his foot there could have easily been an accident for Nibbler and my OH.

I hope Bella is much better now, I'm sending lots of vibes her way. How is her foot now?
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by BellaPickleFlopsyLily Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:10 pm

Rachel&Nibbler wrote:They certainly do know the worst places to stand sometimes. I think Nibbler is quite curious and wants to be involved if you do anything so has to come and investigate but can get under your feet. Last night my OH was half standing on the sofa to shut the window and Nibbler ran over and stood directly under my OH's foot No If I hadn't been there to tell him that he was right under his foot there could have easily been an accident for Nibbler and my OH.

I hope Bella is much better now, I'm sending lots of vibes her way. How is her foot now?

Oh dear! bunnies get everywhere Laughing

Its getting there thank you, she is not holding it up as much wich is great Very Happy
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:49 pm

Oh love her, I am glad she is on the mend. We daren;t move in our house without looking down to see if Binky is about as he loves to run around out feet.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2