Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miffy and buttons bonding going slow! *Video*

+2
KatieB
lizzi_b
6 posters

Go down

Miffy and buttons bonding going slow! *Video* Empty Miffy and buttons bonding going slow! *Video*

Post by lizzi_b Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:10 pm

New toys arrived for buttons and Miffy today but looks like Miffy wants buttons' basket more! Lol!

He is no longer lunging at her, he keeps trying to sniff her and puts his head down for grooming but she's just not interested in him so I think it might take a few more weeks till I can try put them together! Sad

lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Miffy and buttons bonding going slow! *Video* Empty Re: Miffy and buttons bonding going slow! *Video*

Post by KatieB Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:16 pm

Oh no it won't let me see!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Miffy and buttons bonding going slow! *Video* Empty Re: Miffy and buttons bonding going slow! *Video*

Post by lizzi_b Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:18 pm

Oh! What does it say? scratch I posted it on my phone so maybe I did it wrong! Ill have to get the comp out!
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:19 pm

I can see it.

It all looks good really. They will get there I am sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi_b Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:24 pm

Oh, Katie you couldn't see my last video I posted either! its a bit odd! scratch Sad

Glad you can see it Cheryl! you think it all looks good? I'm just trying to take it really slow! I don't want to screw it up and I really do't want any injured rabbits! and as she is twice the size of him he is likely to be the one who gets injured!
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:38 pm

I like the way Buttons moved his basket away so she could not nom on it Laughing

I agree with Cheryl, I think there's some really good body language there - they seem quite relaxed with each other although I wonder if she is a bit more ambivalent about him, possibly because everything in her new home is new and interesting to her.
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:46 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL
miffy: gis a taste of that buttons: No gis a kissy first miffy: Shocked ewwww no way button: no kissy no baskie and look ow kool it is as a hat oops Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I giggled aloud when he tipped it almost over his head Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:52 pm

I do think everything looks good. And it does not follow that it is the small one that is more easily injured - Flo has always been bigger than Bruce but it was she that was injured when they fought. What you want is for him to be as ambivalent about her as she is about him - at least some of the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:43 pm

I was also thinking that Miffy really wanted the basket Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:47 pm

It all looks good to me Thumbs Up

I know that when Mojo and Willow were almost "ignoring" each other things went up from there. It seems as though Miffy is ignoring Buttons, so that's good...
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down