Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decorating Today/ got my bunny Chandelier up. P2

+9
marleyNfriends
KatieB
Rachel&Nibbler
gentl
JoeyBunsMum
fiver
FluffSlave
jolovesbunnies
Tuckerbunnies
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Decorating Today/ got my bunny Chandelier up. P2 Empty Decorating Today/ got my bunny Chandelier up. P2

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:58 pm

With it being quiet this month on the boarding front we are getting a few jobs done and one important job is decorating which we haven't had time to do since we moved in here in 2010 so today Mike is decorating the front room......do you like the paper Very Happy

Decorating Today/ got my bunny Chandelier up. P2 12-2-13003

Decorating Today/ got my bunny Chandelier up. P2 12-2-13002

Last edited by Tuckerbunnies on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Decorating Today/ got my bunny Chandelier up. P2 Empty Re: Decorating Today/ got my bunny Chandelier up. P2

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:22 pm

That is gorgeous, where did you get it from love?.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Decorating Today/ got my bunny Chandelier up. P2 Empty Re: Decorating Today/ got my bunny Chandelier up. P2

Post by FluffSlave Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:23 pm

Bunny wallpaper!! Love Love Love
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:38 pm

I love the wallpaper but the workman looks nothing like a bunny Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:54 pm

jolovesbunnies wrote:That is gorgeous, where did you get it from love?.

Hugs

JO xx

We got our paper on ebay about 2 years ago as it was on offer and quite cheap I've been searching the internet for it and found some just scroll down they do it in different colours

http://www.ukwallpaper.co.uk/products/toiles-de-jouy.htm

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:01 pm

OMG!! That is fabulous! Love You never cease to amaze me where you get all this cool bunny stuff from!

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:39 am

JoeyBunsMum wrote:OMG!! That is fabulous! Love You never cease to amaze me where you get all this cool bunny stuff from!

I spend hour's when everybody is sleeping surfing bunny websites Laughing Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:51 am

I am stunned with joy! I have wanted a blue and white toile for over 40 years and never found the right one. Perhaps one day......
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:02 pm

Ooo that is lovely Love
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:48 pm

Oh that's just lovely! I love it!!!!!!!!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:23 am

I've now got my bunny chandelier up Love Love

I bought it two years ago on eBay from an American Company as I thought it was beautiful and Mike has only just finished decorating the front room and so he put the light up for me but of course he has had to rewire it the Uk way as the US way is different.

Decorating Today/ got my bunny Chandelier up. P2 14-3-13005

Decorating Today/ got my bunny Chandelier up. P2 14-3-13001

Decorating Today/ got my bunny Chandelier up. P2 14-3-13004

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:27 am

I know I've said Hz before but its Fab! I love the chandelier! Really unique.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:28 am

marleyNfriends wrote:I know I've said Hz before but its Fab! I love the chandelier! Really unique.

It's very us! isn't it Laughing Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:40 am

I think it was made for you!
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:43 am

marleyNfriends wrote:I think it was made for you!

It's certainly like walking into 'Alice in Bunnyland' when you come to our house Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:00 am

I love it at your house! I think even people who don't like the idea of buns or animals indoors would find your house homely.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:10 am

marleyNfriends wrote:I love it at your house! I think even people who don't like the idea of buns or animals indoors would find your house homely.

Aww Thank You for that I always think it's got that 'well lived in' look, hay all over the floor, stray poop's, pet carriers piled up in the hallway along with the odd spare indoor cage, mop and bucket in the bathroom along with the hibiscrub and white vinegar on the side, vet bed hung over radiators drying, washable bunny mats on the clothes airer drying, bottles and bottles of bunny meds on the side in the kitchen and a tumbler full of used syringes being sterilised , washed and dryed bunny dishes on the side and I could go on...yes it's very homely Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:20 am

Tuckerbunnies wrote:
marleyNfriends wrote:I love it at your house! I think even people who don't like the idea of buns or animals indoors would find your house homely.

Aww Thank You for that I always think it's got that 'well lived in' look, hay all over the floor, stray poop's, pet carriers piled up in the hallway along with the odd spare indoor cage, mop and bucket in the bathroom along with the hibiscrub and white vinegar on the side, vet bed hung over radiators drying, washable bunny mats on the clothes airer drying, bottles and bottles of bunny meds on the side in the kitchen and a tumbler full of used syringes being sterilised , washed and dryed bunny dishes on the side and I could go on...yes it's very homely Laughing

i can honestly say i didn't notice and found it very tidy considering there are so many buns. Reading that though, i think its my dads worst nightmare! Lol. He goes mad with me for having pet things around all of the time, but its organised usually. The only time it isn't is when Im stressed and have a lot of work to do. I leave it until its convenient to put away or wash. What makes me laugh is that dad will moan about mess, but the majority of it is often him stuff!
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:30 am

It looks smashing! Love it! albino
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:28 am

The whole room looks gorgeous ! I love black and white! Rather partial to the odd bun here and there too! Laughing

I love it !!!!!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:09 am

What a brilliant and totally unexpected theme NOT! Laughing Laughing

It's amazing what you can find on the internet.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 am

maysie I love the chandelier its so unique and very tuckerbunny Thumbs Up
xx

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:09 am

Tuckerbunnies wrote:

Your house is so neat and tidy considering you have over 20 buns! Made me a bit ashamed of Joey's mess Laughing Embarassed

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:05 pm

JoeyBunsMum wrote:
Tuckerbunnies wrote:

Your house is so neat and tidy considering you have over 20 buns! Made me a bit ashamed of Joey's mess Laughing Embarassed
Laughing Laughing my house is awful but my excuse is i'm lazy Laughing Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:33 pm

The whole room looks fabulous Very Happy

Tuckerbunnies wrote:

That sounds familiar Laughing
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next