Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is why you should always check on a thumping bunny!

+5
FluffSlave
jolovesbunnies
icedancer
fiver
Thumper2001
9 posters

Go down

This is why you should always check on a thumping bunny! Empty This is why you should always check on a thumping bunny!

Post by Thumper2001 Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:04 pm

Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

This is why you should always check on a thumping bunny! Empty Re: This is why you should always check on a thumping bunny!

Post by fiver Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:20 pm

that's a great story but why did they not go and see what was wrong with the bun even if he stopped thumping

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

This is why you should always check on a thumping bunny! Empty Re: This is why you should always check on a thumping bunny!

Post by Thumper2001 Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:43 pm

Exactly!!!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:07 pm

I'm showing this to Florence and Dougal, whenever anyone comes in my flat they beg them for treats Rolling Eyes No I know it would be the same if a burglar came in!!!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:45 pm

icedancer wrote:I'm showing this to Florence and Dougal, whenever anyone comes in my flat they beg them for treats Rolling Eyes No I know it would be the same if a burglar came in!!!
ROFL ROFL don't expect too much with your two Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:48 pm

Binkyy would think it was a friend too.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:43 pm

jolovesbunnies wrote:Binkyy would think it was a friend too.

Hugs

JO xx
you would soon catch any burglar as they would be sat with binky enjoying her cuddles Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Toby is beautiful Love

They should have checked him - burglar or no burglar!!

Still, it is awful that they've lost all of that No
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Dashes thumped at the Xmas tree for about 20 mins when it appeared then ate it. I'm training her to be an attack rabbit!
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:23 pm

NickieM wrote:Dashes thumped at the Xmas tree for about 20 mins when it appeared then ate it. I'm training her to be an attack rabbit!
ROFL ROFL I can just picture the scene Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:24 pm

NickieM wrote:Dashes thumped at the Xmas tree for about 20 mins when it appeared then ate it. I'm training her to be an attack rabbit!

Duh! I meant sasha.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Laughing Laughing the typo imp gets everyone at some point Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:02 pm

NickieM wrote:

Duh! I meant sasha.
I thought so Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:35 pm

I think Dougal read this thread :rolls:

I got into bed last night "thump" "thump" "thump", I got up asked him what was wrong, got back into bed "thump" "thump" "thump", I got up again and asked what was wrong...back to bed "thump" "thump" "thump"

I still don't know what was wrong!!! He just didn't want me to go to bed for some reason!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Laughing Thumper used to do that to me. It was usually a spider that was making her do it! As soon as I'd slung it outside, she'd be fine! Bless her Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:19 pm

icedancer wrote:I think Dougal read this thread :rolls:

I got into bed last night "thump" "thump" "thump", I got up asked him what was wrong, got back into bed "thump" "thump" "thump", I got up again and asked what was wrong...back to bed "thump" "thump" "thump"

I still don't know what was wrong!!! He just didn't want me to go to bed for some reason!
he was bored and decided you ain't sleeping Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:37 am

They can be so protective! Rory would attack anyone who he thought was hurting me. He had quite a go at one of the physical therapists that came to visit. He was hard to calm down. The last time he just sat and thumped disapprovingly at the woman. No
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:04 am

gentl wrote:They can be so protective! Rory would attack anyone who he thought was hurting me. He had quite a go at one of the physical therapists that came to visit. He was hard to calm down. The last time he just sat and thumped disapprovingly at the woman. No

Dougal is bad for this, but it's just glares with him! If someone upsets me and makes me cry he hops over to look at me then gives evils to the person who made me cry Laughing If I'm crying when it's just me in the flat, he just looks lovingly at me. He's a good boy watching out for his mummy Love

And Rory is the same Love Love
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:15 am

Wow, Toby couldnt have scared him that much though, because he still got away with the loot! Marley and Dolly never thump (if they do, i dont hear them!) apart from when ive done something to displease their Highness' Laughing

I know if a burglar came though, Marley would be hiding away in the nearest cubby hole! Im not sure about Dolly, shes full of surprises. She jumped on my head yesterday morning to wake me up for pellets. I guess shes realised that trying to dig me out isnt going to work anymore, so she has taken to smothering me instead! No
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:09 am

Dolly! Laughing

I wish my buns were protective!! If a burglar was to enter here, Mojo would dash for the nearest dark and covered spot, and Willow would hop over and beg for noms No
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:47 pm

You are so right Fiver love.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:50 pm

Good on the bun but I read in another article somewhere else that they keep him in a 'large dog crate' Sad
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down