Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I educate a family coming round next sunday

+11
FluffSlave
fiver
KatieB
Amelia66
icedancer
Sparky
gentl
Tuckerbunnies
Thumper2001
xLilyRosex
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How can I educate a family coming round next sunday Empty How can I educate a family coming round next sunday

Post by BellaPickleFlopsyLily Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:08 am

Arghhh sorry I am fuming at the moment HBWS

Basically my auntie text my mum this morning asking if their friends and their young daughter (who is about 10) if they could come over and see my rabbits and get some advice as they are looking to get some.

Little did I know until half an hour ago is that they want to come and handle my rabbits so the little girl can decide if she's scared or not! HBWS For one my rabbits do not like being handled at all, they will wriggle kick and if you cant hold them properly they will be on the floor. I only hold them if necessary , Pickle is petrified of being picked up and I have never picked up Pixie and do not plan to in the for seeable future! Rabbits are prey animals not a childs toy!
Im sorry but if i knew that she wanted to come and handle my rabbits I would of said I did not want them to come over!

What on earth can I do? HBWS there is no way they are handling my rabbits No
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Back to top Go down

How can I educate a family coming round next sunday Empty Re: How can I educate a family coming round next sunday

Post by xLilyRosex Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:23 am

Sad arghhhh, this is something that annoys me too the high heavens, people thinking rabbits are animals that love being picked up...they dont.
Tell them in a pilot manner....lol that rabbits are not animals that like too be picked up they are friendly but just dont like being picked up. if they want an animal that is not fussed about being picked up and fussed rats are perfect they love being handled Very Happy x
xLilyRosex
xLilyRosex
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

How can I educate a family coming round next sunday Empty Re: How can I educate a family coming round next sunday

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:26 am

I think they should be commended for doing their homework rather than just rushing out to get them.

If only people would do it more often!

As for handling them, just tell them they don't like it, it is not fair to force them and they therefore won't be doing it.
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:38 am

Jack I would get in touch with your Auntie and tell her that you don't mind her friends Children coming to look at your rabbits and you will gladly try and educate them by answering any questions they may have about rabbit's and looking after them, but there is no way they are handling them as they don't like it and will be scared and may bite out of fear and be dropped.

We were asked just before Easter by staff at the Equestrian centre where we get our rabbit food from if we would like to take some of our rabbit's down for the children to stroke and see for Easter and we explained to the staff that our rabbit's were not use to children and it was something that we don't do or would be prepared to do.

I would never let children handle any of our rabbit's.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by BellaPickleFlopsyLily Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am

Tuckerbunnies wrote:Jack I would get in touch with your Auntie and tell her that you don't mind her friends Children coming to look at your rabbits and you will gladly try and educate them by answering any questions they may have about rabbit's and looking after them, but there is no way they are handling them as they don't like it and will be scared and may bite out of fear and be dropped.

We were asked just before Easter by staff at the Equestrian centre where we get our rabbit food from if we would like to take some of our rabbit's down for the children to stroke and see for Easter and we explained to the staff that our rabbit's were not use to children and it was something that we don't do or would be prepared to do.

I would but I don't particularly get on with my auntie and uncle and they will probably see me as rude if i say that but there's no way she is going to be allowed to handle my rabbits. I will make it clear that they do not like to be handled and it should only be done if necessary to do a health check. At the end of the day they are not a child's pet they are prey animals. They need to understand that rabbits can be a 10 year commitment , have complex needs. If she is sensible and things Pickle & Pixie may approach her and jump onto her lap. It just depends on how mature she is. I don't want my rabbits getting scared.

I hope I can take this as an opportunity to try and educate them and warn them that rabbits are not 'easy' 'cheap' pets and hopefully it will warn them off getting a rabbit. If all is good and the parents are willing to offer a home for rabbits and research things through then that's another outcome but I doubt that will be the case when they find out about rabbits properly.

I have made mistakes in the past I was an appalling owner before I wish I did the research and got rabbits with a good knowledge but I did not. I was brought up with rabbits so I knew no difference I just believed what I was told. It was not until the end of 2011 I improved the bunnies I had at the time's lives and I have never looked back. I suppose you got to learn somewhere, ideally before you jump into getting rabbits. Will she want rabbit in a months time?

I am not looking forward to this but I will try my best. Maybe a hamster will be a better pet for her?
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by BellaPickleFlopsyLily Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:06 am

Maysie do you ever have these situations ? I could really do with all the help I can get this kind of thing is new to me but if I can help people to give them the best advice before they go out and buy a rabbit on a whim without knowing the full responsibility then that'd be great . Maybe it'll warn them off getting a rabbit at all ! Smile

How are you and the bunnies doing ? Hugs
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:49 am

I wish you luck, Jack. I don't have anything really to add to what others have said except that the little girl would come closer to understanding you than the adults. You may have to explain simply to her...such as to the bunnies even she looks like a giant and they are afraid. Tell her how much of her play time(your free time) that the bunnies would take up and how much allowance they will take up because they need lots of toys. Things like that.

Of course there is a remote possibility that the little girl has done her research and will understand perfectly. I couldn't believe it when my 10 yr old granddaughter ask for a telescope so she could study the moon. She had done her research though! Knew the type of scope and everything. She had done a lot of research before she asked!Hugs
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:08 am

If she thinks she might be a bit scared of them, she might be really relieved that picking them up isn't required, and that she can enjoy them just as much without doing so.

I think your Aunt and Uncle need to understand that if you don't pick your rabbits up, there is no way a 10 year old child is going to. If they think you are being rude, tough - they can go and check on the internet for themselves whether rabbits are cuddly critters or not.

I would print off some info from the RWAF and / or RSPCA to give them, then they know it is not just you saying it. Concentrate on three things - companionship, space and feeding. If they think they can commit to those, then you can get into the finer points of rabbit care. You can also take the opportunity to make sure they are going to source their buns from a rescue and not a breeder.

I know it might be a bit intimidating at your age to be 'teaching' adults, but on this you really, really do know far more than they do and should be confident in passing on your excellent knowledge. Good luck Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:43 am

BellaPickleFlopsyLily wrote:
Tuckerbunnies wrote:Jack I would get in touch with your Auntie and tell her that you don't mind her friends Children coming to look at your rabbits and you will gladly try and educate them by answering any questions they may have about rabbit's and looking after them, but there is no way they are handling them as they don't like it and will be scared and may bite out of fear and be dropped.

I would but I don't particularly get on with my auntie and uncle and they will probably see me as rude if i say that but there's no way she is going to be allowed to handle my rabbits. I will make it clear that they do not like to be handled and it should only be done if necessary to do a health check. At the end of the day they are not a child's pet they are prey animals. They need to understand that rabbits can be a 10 year commitment , have complex needs. If she is sensible and things Pickle & Pixie may approach her and jump onto her lap. It just depends on how mature she is. I don't want my rabbits getting scared.

I hope I can take this as an opportunity to try and educate them and warn them that rabbits are not 'easy' 'cheap' pets and hopefully it will warn them off getting a rabbit. If all is good and the parents are willing to offer a home for rabbits and research things through then that's another outcome but I doubt that will be the case when they find out about rabbits properly.

I have made mistakes in the past I was an appalling owner before I wish I did the research and got rabbits with a good knowledge but I did not. I was brought up with rabbits so I knew no difference I just believed what I was told. It was not until the end of 2011 I improved the bunnies I had at the time's lives and I have never looked back. I suppose you got to learn somewhere, ideally before you jump into getting rabbits. Will she want rabbit in a months time?

I am not looking forward to this but I will try my best. Maybe a hamster will be a better pet for her?

A hamster is not a good pet for someone who may be scared of rabbits. I have four and where they are also nocturnal, she'd be in bed before they woke up. Hamsters also take time to tame, by which point she may well be bored of it. Like rabbits, hamsters are not good childrens pets. Yes it can work, but realistically, for teenagers. But if she's scared of rabbits and wants to handle a pet, a hamster is not good. They don't sit and be cuddled.

Two guinea pigs would be the best bet, small enough to cuddle, awake during the day, and not as complex as a rabbit or hamster.
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia66 Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:16 am

will her parents be there? if so depending on her age it may be worth explaining to them that actually it will be their rabbit too. As they live so long if their daughter get bored it will then fall to their responsibility to look after it and not just be like many other parents 'well its not my rabbit'

I agree with everyone else on the picking up issue. otherwise if they insist you can demonstrate to her first, when she sees how much they don't like it she may think twice about wanting to pick them up herself Smile
Amelia66
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:17 am

BellaPickleFlopsyLily wrote:Maysie do you ever have these situations ? I could really do with all the help I can get this kind of thing is new to me but if I can help people to give them the best advice before they go out and buy a rabbit on a whim without knowing the full responsibility then that'd be great . Maybe it'll warn them off getting a rabbit at all ! Smile

How are you and the bunnies doing ? Hugs

Sent you a pm Jack Thumbs Up

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:30 pm

Could you speak to your parents Jack, and explain to them how you feel, ask them to explain to the parents that they are welcome to come, but rabbits do not like being picked up.

I think it's a good idea for them to come over , see your set up etc, so that you can explain how hard they are to look after and how expensive to the girls parents. Once they are in position of this information they may change their minds anyway.

KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:02 pm

oh god how dare they Shocked
sorry jack but I would be honest with them and your parents and explain that it would stress the rabbits out they may even nip the young girl and that would not be constructive for her nor the rabbits and that you refuse to let anyone pick them up
obviously you can let them see how you keep them and how to care for them and how you interact with them and also explain that rabbits are not naturally cuddly

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:29 pm

I understand this is upsetting, but try to put a positive spin on this. You might be helping a pair of bunnies get a suitable home from the off, which is great Very Happy

You say she is coming to learn about rabbits and their needs - so you need to tell her and her parents very firmly, that rabbits are not 'cuddly' pets and whilst they're quite happy to be stroked and sat with, they do not like being picked up. If they truly care about learning, they will take this on board and not pester you to do so.

I agree, a hamster is not a great children's pet and neither is a rabbit, really. Unless the child is very mature and committed to the pet. I've always said get a kid a pair of guinea pigs over a bunny any day. My pigs are way cheaper than the bunnies, easier to keep and if you sit with a towel and some veggies on your lap and then put the piggies on top they will happily sit there and munch until the end of the day! They also have a lower life expectancy which might be better for this situation.

Still, if they are adamant they want rabbits, I would explain about space, diet and company first, and then go on to other points. Also stress their life expectancy, especially to the parents. Don't forget to let her parents know also that the buns will need yearly vaccinations, and to be neutered if they're not already. I doubt a little girl's pocket money will cover this, so it's important to let them know what they're getting into financially as well. This would be a good opportunity to encourage them to go to a rescue, where the bun will most likely have been neutered and vaccinated already.

Good luck and let us know how it goes. You are the perfect person for this and have a wonderful set up to use as an example. I think it is nice that they are trying to learn before just rushing in Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:34 pm

I agree with everyone else, if you are not comfortable with a child handling your rabbits then you are well within your rights to refuse.

View this as an ideal opportunity to explain and show the needs of rabbits. Play up the negatives as well. I did this when a work colleague of my husband was looking to get a rabbit for their 9 year old son. It turned out he didn't really want a rabbit but a dog. They compromised with a cat who is a now much loved family member.

Your family will hopefully realise they are not a cuddly pet, not necessarily interactive with humans and therefore may not be suitable at all.

A pair of guinea pigs may be a better bet. However, you set such a good example with your rabbit's and their accommodation that if they did decide to get rabbits and copied you then that would be a good result.
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:31 pm

This is costs for the USA. We don't have to vaccinate so our vet costs are less. Find a CURRENT cost list in the UK for how much it costs to outfit a bunny and monthly costs. what I found from Rwaf was not current. $$$ speaks to parents!!!!

Bunny Costs
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:56 am

Hi Jack.

I think the parents are doing the right thing by doing their research and trying to see if their daughter is committed to taking care of a pair of bunnies. I doubt that they will reaslise how much goes into looking after bunnies though, and how much of a commitment its going to be on their part too. You need to handle the parents and the daughter differently.

You could make this a really nice, successful day for everyone. Try not to worry about her handling your bunnies, before you go to see them, just the two of you go on your own to see them rather than having her and the parents and everyone gathered around. When you get to the shed, before you go in, just kneel down and whisper to her that bunnies are shy and when you go into the shed, she has to be really calm and quiet or they will be frightened and not come out to say hello. Then you can sneak in quietly, and she will probably continue to whisper rather than talk, because she wont want to scare them away Laughing Tell her to sit on the floor quietly without touching them and see what happens, then you can let her hand feed them some treats together. Then explain that they dont like to be picked up Wink

Try to be enthusiastic and friendly, especially towards the little girl, get her to help you with the day to day to day tasks of looking after a pair of bunnies. Don't over load her with info, as she wont remember it, you want her to go home having learned something. Focus on important areas like having lots of hay, exercise and having a friend. Make it fun too, she will enjoy washing some vegetables that you cut for her and you can tell her about how unhealthy carrots are and that herbs are better. You can then sit and hand feed them to the bunnies together, and while you do that, you can tell her about how they don't like to be picked up, they like to come to you and hand feeding them is a good way to get them used to her etc etc. Then she may be able to have a stroke if they come over to say hello. Save some toilet roll tubes over the next week, she will enjoy making toys with you and watching the bunnies play with them, this will teach her the importance of having toys and will show her that bunnies can be fun without being picked up and cuddled. Keep the toys simple though, like some stuffed with hay with some pellets or a treat in, make a treat ball or put some veggies into one and fold down the ends etc. Dont discuss health issues with the little girl, unless its simple things like checking their claws arent too long, and making sure they have a good appetite etc. Dont go into vaccinations adn neutering.

As for the parents. Print some info off that they can read. Again, dont over do it, but make sure it covers all the important stuff. Then they can take it away to digest later. Try and talk to them on their own, explain that they need a friend, and large accommodation etc. You can go into more detail on health related issues too, explain the importance of vaccination and neutering etc and that a pair of rabbits are a big commitment and become a big part of the family, so the parents need to want a bun, just as much as their daughter. Then, so that they dont feel pressured to get her a bunny, you could offer to let her come round and help out for a few hours every couple of weeks. Then you can continue to teach their daughter, and one day, she might be ready and able to take on the responsibility herself, and she will be prepared Smile Obviously, dont invite her round for future visits until you know if you like her and that she behaves herself Laughing

If you contact the RWAF, they may be able to send you some information out before the little girl comes. Smile You could even put a little info pack together, and put a business card in for cotton tails rescue and other good bunny resources.

ETA: You could do the same with the piggies, as although they may not feel a bun is suitable, a couple of piggies may be better, depending on how events unfold and their general attitudes towards having pets.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by BellaPickleFlopsyLily Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:55 am

^ thank you Sophia this has really helped . It's going to be tricky as I'm not that good in social situations butt I'll definitely try my best. The girl might be older than 10 I'm not overly sure, some of the things may be difficult as she'll be a complete stranger .The thing that's worrying me the most is my aunty cause I know what she's like and we don't get on that well really , she'll be like pick one up Jack . Do this and that and I can see it ending in a disaster and me being humiliated and them going to pets at home. :/ I don't know how I'm going to tell the parents about the important things as it'd feel wrong telling an adult and teaching them surely it's rude? :s my aunty will probably get really ratty and tell me off . Sad that's wo rrying
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:04 pm

BellaPickleFlopsyLily wrote:^ thank you Sophia this has really helped . It's going to be tricky as I'm not that good in social situations butt I'll definitely try my best. The girl might be older than 10 I'm not overly sure, some of the things may be difficult as she'll be a complete stranger .The thing that's worrying me the most is my aunty cause I know what she's like and we don't get on that well really , she'll be like pick one up Jack . Do this and that and I can see it ending in a disaster and me being humiliated and them going to pets at home. :/ I don't know how I'm going to tell the parents about the important things as it'd feel wrong telling an adult and teaching them surely it's rude? :s my aunty will probably get really ratty and tell me off . Sad that's wo rrying

Its not rude if your polite about it, and if theyre genuinely interested in learning, they should be greatful for all the advice they can get. Im sure you can do it Jack, just think of the bunnies and that your doing it for bunkind Thumbs Up Remember, you know what your talking about, so theres nothing to worry about.

Sorry, i thought she was a young child Embarassed Why would an older child/teen be scared of rabbits Laughing Maybe its a good idea to find out how old she is. Give your aunty a call, and just be civil and just ask how old the girl is, as you've got a few things planned, but not sure if the activities are too young for her. Try and find out exactly what they want to know, tell her what you have planned and explain why. See what she says, she might think its a good idea. If shes a bit older, you can go into more detail on their care and health needs, and talk about myxi and VHD more. You could show her how to handle them for a health check, and explain that you only handle them to do things like this. Perhaps give her a more relaxed bun (one that is unlikely to bite or panic) to do a check on, and then put them down and reward them with a bit of carrot. I managed to inspire an older person to love bunnies (not sure how as I just come accross as a nutter to most older people! Laughing), you could show her some jumping - do you still practice it? Show her the things you can do with the buns when they do trust you and you have a good relationship. If shes older, she should respect that you dont want your bunnies man handled.

I know how much you struggle in social situations, but I know you can do a good job of this, because you love your bunnies to bits Smile
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:41 pm

Jack I struggle with social situations that's why I don't go out my home much but when it comes to something I have a passion for there's no stopping me and I sometimes shock myself and think...'Did I just say all that' and I think you will be the same.

I'm a bit of a perfectionist as well and whatever I do has to be done right and it can be a pain sometimes. I once did a 10 page essay at school on animals and made an ink smudge on one of the pages and I was so upset I ripped it all up and redid it. Rolling Eyes

We have every confidence in you Jack and I speak I'm sure for all on this forum Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by BellaPickleFlopsyLily Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:18 pm

marleyNfriends wrote:
BellaPickleFlopsyLily wrote:^ thank you Sophia this has really helped . It's going to be tricky as I'm not that good in social situations butt I'll definitely try my best. The girl might be older than 10 I'm not overly sure, some of the things may be difficult as she'll be a complete stranger .The thing that's worrying me the most is my aunty cause I know what she's like and we don't get on that well really , she'll be like pick one up Jack . Do this and that and I can see it ending in a disaster and me being humiliated and them going to pets at home. :/ I don't know how I'm going to tell the parents about the important things as it'd feel wrong telling an adult and teaching them surely it's rude? :s my aunty will probably get really ratty and tell me off . Sad that's wo rrying

Its not rude if your polite about it, and if theyre genuinely interested in learning, they should be greatful for all the advice they can get. Im sure you can do it Jack, just think of the bunnies and that your doing it for bunkind Thumbs Up Remember, you know what your talking about, so theres nothing to worry about.

Sorry, i thought she was a young child Embarassed Why would an older child/teen be scared of rabbits Laughing Maybe its a good idea to find out how old she is. Give your aunty a call, and just be civil and just ask how old the girl is, as you've got a few things planned, but not sure if the activities are too young for her. Try and find out exactly what they want to know, tell her what you have planned and explain why. See what she says, she might think its a good idea. If shes a bit older, you can go into more detail on their care and health needs, and talk about myxi and VHD more. You could show her how to handle them for a health check, and explain that you only handle them to do things like this. Perhaps give her a more relaxed bun (one that is unlikely to bite or panic) to do a check on, and then put them down and reward them with a bit of carrot. I managed to inspire an older person to love bunnies (not sure how as I just come accross as a nutter to most older people! Laughing), you could show her some jumping - do you still practice it? Show her the things you can do with the buns when they do trust you and you have a good relationship. If shes older, she should respect that you dont want your bunnies man handled.

I know how much you struggle in social situations, but I know you can do a good job of this, because you love your bunnies to bits Smile

Hi Sophia thank you for your replies, Sorry I did not write much in the last one. I was on my phone and it was being difficult and kept jumping from line to line and was spelling things wrong Rolling Eyes Laughing

I do like the idea's of planning activities that would be a good idea, could do paper bags filled with hay or toilet roll tubes and hay/forage. It just depends what the girl is like first and whether she is really that bothered . I may be getting worried over nothing she could willingly listen to advice act on it and provide a superb home for a pair of bunnies, who knows! I suppose its a good think that they are able to see my bunnies setup and see that they need lots of space Smile

I will defiantly speak about them being expensive pets and the things they need as I feel that is important but of course I will remain in a polite manor. i would never be rude to strangers though. If she is quiet enough and not too 'pushy' the bunnies Pixie and Pickle will come and sit on your lap if you shake the treats and pellets and then they can be stroked , they are very human friendly loving bunnies Love Pixie is very much like my Bella in the way she will jump onto you , but her eye sight is slightly poor being a Siamese sable and having the albino genetics, she does scan a lot so you've got to approach her quietly which I will mention Thumbs Up

I am hoping she's a little older maybe 12 + then she should hopefully be a little more understanding, my second cousins come and stay a lot and the youngest one she's 12 and she loves animals too and she's brilliant with the rabbits. I've taught her a lot and she really understands them and they love being stroked and they will jump onto her lap. She's quite mature for her age around animals which is great, she's brilliant with her hamster Very Happy She also knows about rabbits enough to advise her friends now too.

I think I will be okay actually as Its something i am really passionate about and I need to speak for the voiceless bunnies Smile

BellaPickleFlopsyLily
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:48 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:We have every confidence in you Jack and I speak I'm sure for all on this forum Hugs
Absolutely this ^^^

Don't forget they have asked for your help Thumbs Up
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Sparky wrote:
Tuckerbunnies wrote:We have every confidence in you Jack and I speak I'm sure for all on this forum Hugs
Absolutely this ^^^
Totally! Very Happy

[quote="BellaPickleFlopsyLily"][quote="marleyNfriends"]
BellaPickleFlopsyLily wrote:

I think I will be okay actually as Its something i am really passionate about and I need to speak for the voiceless bunnies Smile

Exactly Smile I dont have huge social issues, but i dont like large groups of people all that much, and will avoid them when i can, and used to have anxiety attacks when i went to my previous college, so I can understand your anxiety. Ive had to do presentations and things for college, and Ive always been terrible at them, but as im doing an animal course, I can always centre them around bunnies and i can then talk for England to the whole class without a problem Laughing ...I think I talk their ears off at times. Go for it.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:14 am

Sophia....EXCELLENT posts!! Hugs

Jack....your Aunt considers you as an expert! Remember that! She is
coming to you for expert advice. You will do just fine. Concentrate on the bunnies and the girl. Hugs
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:37 pm

It will be fine hun, we all have complete confidence in you.

Hugs

JOxx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next