Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mini buns are all at the vets tomorrow ( Tuesday)

+8
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
NickieM
fiver
KatieB
FluffSlave
Sparky
Thumper2001
Tuckerbunnies
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Mini buns are all at the vets tomorrow ( Tuesday) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mini buns are all at the vets tomorrow ( Tuesday)

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Katieb wrote:they are prob still there....can you imagine trying to sex five all those Mollys!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

The Mini buns are all at the vets tomorrow ( Tuesday) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mini buns are all at the vets tomorrow ( Tuesday)

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:24 pm

Update

The Good News

They all passed their health check.

The Bad News

Here are the Females 2

The Mini buns are all at the vets tomorrow ( Tuesday) - Page 2 Thesplittingupoftheminibuns18-6-13007

The Mini buns are all at the vets tomorrow ( Tuesday) - Page 2 Thesplittingupoftheminibuns18-6-13006

The Mini buns are all at the vets tomorrow ( Tuesday) - Page 2 Thesplittingupoftheminibuns18-6-13005

The Mini buns are all at the vets tomorrow ( Tuesday) - Page 2 Thesplittingupoftheminibuns18-6-13003

The Males 6

The Mini buns are all at the vets tomorrow ( Tuesday) - Page 2 Thesplittingupoftheminibuns18-6-13002

We have had to split the girls from the boys and they can not even go next to each other as we are having the males neutered next week so that we can bond them all as a group, to do this they haven't got to smell unspayed girls this means that hopefully  all the males will get on together.

It's funny that the two I originally wanted to keep are the two girls.

Honor think's we are mad I think but parting with them isn't an option as we just can't do it and I know it's a lot more work and going to be difficult but we will manage.

The babies went down well with all the staff and their photos were taken for their Facebook site Very Happy

Looking at the two females now I want to cry as they are looking for the boys but I doubt the boys will miss them as there are 6 of them Sad

Someone tell me we have done the right thing please Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:35 pm

You have done the right thing. Definitely. They still have each other so don't worry.

It is funny that you were drawn to both the girls initially!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:48 pm

You have absolutely done the right thing - although I know Pawz For Thought would have held out for lovely homes for them all, they could all be in little groups in foster for ages yet. The girls will be fine. Are you planning to try to bond them back with the boys after spaying, or will they just (hopefully) stay as a pair?

I didn't realise the boys would be ready to be done next week Shocked - that's going to be a stressful couple of days for you Hugs but hopefully getting them done early will mean hormones have minimal effect on their relationship. (Humum keeps rummaging around in Max and Mason's undercarriages as she's keen to get them done as soon as possible. She says they have one each so far Laughing).

Can we name them yet? What's a masculine version of 'Molly'? Laughing
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Molan - means 'servant of the storm!Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Awwwww Double post...Sorry! Embarassed

Last edited by Tuckerbunnies on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:37 pm

Sparky wrote:You have absolutely done the right thing - although I know Pawz For Thought would have held out for lovely homes for them all, they could all be in little groups in foster for ages yet. The girls will be fine. Are you planning to try to bond them back with the boys after spaying, or will they just (hopefully) stay as a pair?

I didn't realise the boys would be ready to be done next week Shocked - that's going to be a stressful couple of days for you Hugs but hopefully getting them done early will mean hormones have minimal effect on their relationship. (Humum keeps rummaging around in Max and Mason's undercarriages as she's keen to get them done as soon as possible. She says they have one each so far Laughing).

Can we name them yet? What's a masculine version of 'Molly'? Laughing

We were worried about the black buns and the two REW's finding homes as we know people overlook them in rescues although Honor thought Spot who is now called 'Dotty' with the spot on her nose was beautiful and loved her. All the Molly look alikes were were as good as gold when it came to checking their bits, but Molly look alike 'Dotty' and the two REW'S were norty Embarassed 

Yes Honor said if we get the males done early it will have minimal effect on their relationship and we should be able to bond a group. The two girls will be spayed later on and then hopefully go in with the boys.

We have named the Harlequin female 'Cleo'  ( Mike named her after Cleopatra as she was always sitting in the milk in the early days and covered in it) and the other female is 'Dotty' due to the white dot on her nose.

So the 4 black males buns and the 2 REW's to name yet , so come on Hoppers get your thinking caps on! Very Happy

Perhaps we should name one 'Hopper' Very Happy

" I was Norty"
The Mini buns are all at the vets tomorrow ( Tuesday) - Page 2 Dotty001

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:41 pm

Good going, Dotty Thumbs Up (Don't remind Mummy Tucker that Dotty can also mean 'a bit loopy' Laughing)

Oooh, oooh, name game.... who is going to be first to demand that you name one Horatio? Laughing Laughing Laughing  

'Dark' in Spanish is oscuro - how about Oscar for one of the boys? (Did they get their ears shaved?)
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:47 pm

You guys are never going to forgive me for Horatio are ya's?! Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:47 pm

Sparky wrote:Good going, Dotty Thumbs Up (Don't remind Mummy Tucker that Dotty can also mean 'a bit loopy' Laughing)

Oooh, oooh, name game.... who is going to be first to demand that you name one Horatio? Laughing Laughing Laughing  

'Dark' in Spanish is oscuro - how about Oscar for one of the boys? (Did they get their ears shaved?)

Horatio ...no! but liking 'Oscar' for one of the black buns.

In the end Honor used Tipex to mark them as they had nothing else Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:49 pm

The cat across she road from us is called Kilo. I think it's a great name!!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:53 pm

Thumper2001 wrote:The cat across she road from us is called Kilo. I think it's a great name!!

I like that but Mike doesn't Rolling Eyes

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:54 pm

Tell Mike you're having it Wink Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:55 pm

I'm going through the rest of the phonetic alphabet in my head Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:02 pm

You can't call a bunny Sierra, you just can't No Laughing Laughing
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:08 pm

I think one of the little black boys would suit Oliver - Oli for short Very Happy
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:10 pm

Sparky wrote:You can't call a bunny Sierra, you just can't No Laughing Laughing
Or Hotel Shocked Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Ebony, Rave, Oynx, Pepper, Jet, Sable, Smudge, Kohl.

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Tim, Mark, Eddie, James, Horatio ( hee hee), Ian.....

I find people names really funny on buns.....
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:00 pm

My neighbours at my old flat had a Dalmatian and his name was Kevin. It still makes me laugh :lol:The one they had before him was called Fred Laughing

Last edited by Thumper2001 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia66 Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:02 pm

Dolye, Darcy, Blake, Devin, Nicodemus, Noir, Artemis, Kojax .....

or just go all out dark and call one Darth Vader  Laughing
Amelia66
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia66 Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:03 pm

Thumper2001 wrote:My neighbours at my old flat had a Dalmatian and his name was Kevin. It still makes me laugh :lol:The one one they had before him was called Fred Laughing

ROFL i love it when people give their pets people names.
Amelia66
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:49 am

Darth Vader Laughing Laughing

We are liking Oscar and Oliver and Devin and I like Tim Very Happy

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:06 am

Darth would be good.  There has to be a norty black one doesn't there?  Laughing  How about a bunn with a Native American flair to it?  The name Dakota means 'The Allies'. After all Native Americans do usually have black hair.  Well full bloods do anyway.  Ember. Midnight.  Blackjack. Tavish Tucker.  Warren Tucker of Tuckerbunny Warren. Laughing Reed.  A white one could be named Winter.  Wolf.  Scout.  Bonkers.(jk)  One last one:  Tuckere
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:28 pm

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:Ebony, Rave, Oynx, Pepper, Jet, Sable, Smudge, Kohl.

Love thses names, especially Ebony and Jet. Names on my short list id I ever have another black bun Love

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum