Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes & Prayers for Tiny Thomas / ud

+10
gentl
Velvet.Tears
fiver
Sparky
jolovesbunnies
KatieB
FluffSlave
BugsBunny
Sue_pawz
Tuckerbunnies
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Vibes & Prayers for Tiny Thomas / ud   - Page 3 Empty Re: Vibes & Prayers for Tiny Thomas / ud

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:35 pm

Update 28th July Sunday 12:30 pm

They are all doing really well at the moment I'd say 100% better but Tiny Thomas is catching up Very Happy he is eating for England at the moment and he just loves dried herbs, he actually finished a whole dish of pellets yesterday to our amazement Shocked and he's drinking well. The best news of all is though..........................his poops are back to normal they are nice and round and so Tiny Thomas the runt of the litter who has battled a bout of this awful disease twice....is getting better! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Vibes & Prayers for Tiny Thomas / ud   - Page 3 Empty Re: Vibes & Prayers for Tiny Thomas / ud

Post by gentl Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:13 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:Update 28th July Sunday 12:30 pm

They are all doing really well at the moment I'd say 100% better but Tiny Thomas is catching up Very Happy he is eating for England at the moment and he just loves dried herbs, he actually finished a whole dish of pellets yesterday to our amazement Shocked and he's drinking well. The best news of all is though..........................his poops are back to normal they are nice and round and so Tiny Thomas the runt of the litter who has battled a bout of this awful disease twice....is getting better! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance 

I just binkied! cheers  In my mind anyway!  This is terrific news!  Another Tuckerbunny miracle by Mike Hugs and Maysie Hugs  and the Man upstairs that created all these magnificent langomorphs!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:01 pm

I'm so pleased you have pulled them through this Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Is it an illness they will now have some immunity against getting again?
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:00 pm

I am over joyed for your darlings, lots of noserubs on their way.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:17 pm

Sparky wrote:I'm so pleased you have pulled them through this Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Is it an illness they will now have some immunity against getting again?

I hope so Sparky but I don't know I think we will always have to have the meds in and ready for them just in case.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Gentle nose rubs for the handsome Tiny Thomas! Love He's such a little love!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:11 pm

cheers cheers cheers Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Hugs Hugs 

Amazing news, so happy for you both and so happy for Tiny Thomas, what a little fighter,knew you could do it sweet Thomas, nose rubs for you. Dougal binkied about for you too.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:58 pm

I've just seem this !

Absolutely blimmin fabulous!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Happy Dance cheers Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance well done Happy Dance Happy Dance 

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3