Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't take your eye off them for a moment...

+2
KatieB
Sparky
6 posters

Go down

Can't take your eye off them for a moment... Empty Can't take your eye off them for a moment...

Post by Sparky Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:15 pm

Mason, last night: Humum was pottering in the kitchen while Mason was loose out the back. After a couple of minutes she realised he had not popped into the kitchen to attack anything or been seen through the window winding Cindy and Gizmo up and it was suspiciously quiet out there. She went round the back and found that Mason had jumped a run panel almost three feet tall, into Rosie and Dougal's pen Shocked 

Rosie had made herself scarce Laughing and Dougal was chasing Mason around taking the occasional nip at his bottom. Mason had obviously thought Dougal was a bit of a wimp because he is so timid around humans; he should have realised that the torn ear was a legitimate sign that Dougal's actually a tough bun Twisted Evil The look on Mason's face when he realised he wasn't going to get the better of Dougal was priceless Laughing No harm done, some pulled fur, and Mason was quickly invited to leave the pen and go and have a nice rest in his hutch. He lay quietly for about an hour looking quite traumatised, and looking like a bun who was having a good think about things.

Theo, this morning: Humum goes in to open the blind in Theo's room of a morning. She never worries about closing the baby gate for the few seconds she is in there, as Theo never leaves his room even when it is open. (Apparently it's more to protect him from me Embarassed) This morning, just as she pulled the blind, she heard the tell-tale thump of Theo jumping out of his litter tray onto the landing. She turned just in time to see his little fluffy butt disappear around the doorway. Of my room Shocked

It's the quickest I have ever seen her move at 6.30am, I can tell you Laughing She belted into my room expecting carnage, only to see me sitting by my breakfast bowl looking completely shocked, and Theo in the far corner having a mooch around, having hopped straight past me. He was quickly gathered up and returned to his quarters.

She has ordered some big padlocks. And leg chains for Mason Laughing
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Can't take your eye off them for a moment... Empty Re: Can't take your eye off them for a moment...

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:31 pm

It's a familiar story here. I came home early from work and Flo has been over the 3 ft fence panels into the border about 10 times this afternoon within an hour and a half. She then got shooed back inside. I have to tell you it will not get any better.

Back to top Go down

Can't take your eye off them for a moment... Empty Re: Can't take your eye off them for a moment...

Post by KatieB Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Hahaha poor Mason ! What a shock! There you are having an innocent explore and you are attacked!! No wonder you needed a lie down bless you.

KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:09 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Poor Mason. He learned the hard way! Bet he will not repeat that either.Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Rory can levitate  about a yard.  It is a standing jump.  I thought he was getting to chubby but no!  Just floofiness!

Last edited by gentl on Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Ha ha.  That serves him right!  Laughing

I bet he doesn't do that again!  Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:28 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:00 pm

That's what happens when you go where you shouldn't LOL!!

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down