Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghostie's Vet Visit :D

2 posters

Go down

Ghostie's Vet Visit   :D Empty Ghostie's Vet Visit :D

Post by *Spider* Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:57 pm

Ghostie went to the vet today to have her myxi jab.
The vet saw her and her mouth hit the floor.
She couldn't believe she was the same bunny.
She adored her! Ghostie started grooming me and then gave the vet a little lick! She was sooo sweet and took her jab well.
Ghostie used to weigh 1.30 on the 1st of July and now she weighs 1.91
BIG DIFFERENCE!
I also told her about you guys and about her accomodation and told me she looks so healthy and happy especially after all she's put through.
I showed her a pic of their palace on my phone and said it was 'ideal' and as a young person i should be very proud of myself. She said she wished that all bunnies could live like that as most of them are just cooped up in small hutches Sad
Anyway, i'm buzzzzzing, apart from she thinks she may have a very very minor chest infection. Her legs are a little wet and her nose the tiniest bit stained so ADVICE ON THAT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Also she's booked in for VHD in 2 weeks, and 2 1/2 weeks her spay Smile
*Spider*
*Spider*
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.myspace.com/hettyrulesuk

Back to top Go down

Ghostie's Vet Visit   :D Empty Re: Ghostie's Vet Visit :D

Post by buddabun Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:31 am

cheers

well done you! It's so rewarding when a vet praises you and you should be proud.

I have no advice on the wet legs (maybe a minor UTI?) but the nose could well be left over from the chest infection. On the other hand, my Jackie has had a wet nose for years. It's a clear, runny mucous and the vet has no explanation for it but she's never been ill with it or had snuffles or anything. It just seems to be 'the way she is'. I'd keep an eye on it all the same.
buddabun
buddabun
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7749
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.cluster-jewellery.com/

Back to top Go down