Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foxglove has fallen out of window UPDATE PAGE 6 - GREAT NEWS

+26
Lola_Lotta
Vickie
lisa82
Rice
Jay
SarahJane
ratface
March Hare
buddabun
Becki
nethie
Sixer
Laura
Lou and the Buns
NickieM
rallybunny
SarahP
Josephine
Bex
Catsknickers
Babybunnies4
fluffiebunnie
sally1974
Lynda
Bunbuns
racheld69
30 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Foxglove has fallen out of window UPDATE PAGE 6 - GREAT NEWS Empty Foxglove has fallen out of window UPDATE PAGE 6 - GREAT NEWS

Post by racheld69 Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:52 am

I left the bedroom window more open than usual my mistake last night and i think she has gone on the roof and fallen off. Looked everywhere since 6:30 this morning but can't find her. She is normally jumping on the bed from 5:00am so i thought that was odd for starters. She is nowhere in the house and if she fell off the roof she would have fallen into garden belonging to other half of house with 2 dogs in it. Been all round their garden but a. is seriously massive and b. is very overgrown so is rerally really hard to see properly - no sign anywhere. If she fell at 10:30pm say that gives her 8-9 hours to go further away/hide etc. And the thing is she won't come out coz the dogs are around. And also is not like she can come home coz she can't get on the roof so she will have no idea where she is. And she has no chance of survival coz of her teeth. Have taken today off work but don't know what to do. She could be anywhere.

Last edited by racheld69 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
racheld69
racheld69
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Foxglove has fallen out of window UPDATE PAGE 6 - GREAT NEWS Empty Re: Foxglove has fallen out of window UPDATE PAGE 6 - GREAT NEWS

Post by Bunbuns Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:55 am

Oh no! I'm so sorry. Crying or Very sad

I really don't know what else to suggest. I'll be keeping everything firmly crossed that you find her.

Please keep us updated.
Bunbuns
Bunbuns
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 877

Back to top Go down

Foxglove has fallen out of window UPDATE PAGE 6 - GREAT NEWS Empty Re: Foxglove has fallen out of window UPDATE PAGE 6 - GREAT NEWS

Post by Lynda Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:56 am

Oh God! Are you sure she isn't in the room? She might have gotten stuck somewhere. I'm praying so hard that you find her Sad
Lynda
Lynda
Rescuer

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-08-01

http://www.bunnyhugger.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sally1974 Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:15 am

OMG im really sorry, keeping everything crossed that you find her.
Sallyx

sally1974
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1419
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffiebunnie Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:36 am

Oh dear!! I hope you find her safe and sound x
fluffiebunnie
fluffiebunnie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 913
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Babybunnies4 Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:56 am

Hope you find her safe.
Babybunnies4
Babybunnies4
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:00 pm

OMG I can't believe this! I am sending vibes that she shows up safe and well xxxxx
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bex Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:34 pm

Hope you find her real soon x

Bex
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 170

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:21 pm

Oh no, what a nightmare. COME HOME SAFE VIBES winging their way to Foxglove.
Josephine
Josephine
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3380
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahP Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:27 pm

Oh no, how awful! Really hope you find Foxglove. Sad
SarahP
SarahP
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by rallybunny Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:14 pm

Oh no! Hope you find her.
rallybunny
rallybunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:53 pm

Hope it turns out OK for you both. We had a couple of bunny escapes and they turned up safe and sound both times even after a few days.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by racheld69 Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:15 pm

still no sign - have spent the day seatching the hedges etc - stung to death by nettles but no Foxy.
racheld69
racheld69
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou and the Buns Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:24 pm

Oh no...can you look on the roof for paw prints or anything? No chance she is just hiding in the house somewhere?
Lou and the Buns
Lou and the Buns
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:38 pm

Shocked

Oh no .............. Crying or Very sad

I realy hope you find her

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:54 pm

oh, Foxglove. Crying or Very sad prayers that she returns home asap xxx
Laura
Laura
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2356
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:50 pm

Oh no, how tragic.

Are you absolutely sure she is not in the house - I thought I had lost Rosie a few weeks ago, she had hidden in the smallest nook imaginable in her shed, in the meantime I was scouring the fields behind our house in a state of panic.

Eventually common sense took over and I realised there was no way she could have gotten out of the shed without me seeing and I found her tucked away behind the hutch and hay stores.

Am praying that Foxglove is soon found xxx
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by nethie Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:59 pm

Sad ohh no how awful, i hope you find her safe and sound soon

nethie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2334
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Becki Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:07 pm

Oh Sweetheart, I am so very sorry. Everyones worst nightmare, I'm sure. I'll keep Foxglove in my thoughts & just hope to goodness that she returns to you quickly Xxxxxxxxxx
Becki
Becki
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2083

Back to top Go down

Post by racheld69 Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:39 am

ok - good news and bad news - bad news is she is defo not inside but good news is she isn't dead and we have seen her outside but can't catch her. she came out in the dark. lee stayed out til 2:30am and saw her again and i went out at 4am and saw her again at 6. She seems to have a bolthole near the tractor barn so we are going to watch at dark tonight and see where it is she goes to so we can then go and try and get her. are so many piles of junk and stuff around there you need to know which one to look in. thanks for all your kind messages and thoughts.
racheld69
racheld69
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou and the Buns Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:47 am

Oh at least you know she's alive! I am sending lots and lots of catching her vibes. Put out her favourite treats, was she a very friendly bun? You could always try sitting out early in the morning and talking to her softly with some treats?
Lou and the Buns
Lou and the Buns
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by racheld69 Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:07 am

hiya! yes, she is but is also a wild bun and they just fly around the place looking crazy when they escape! so when she is out in the farmyard and you approach her she is off at 150 miles per hour. But if we find her hidey hole can try talking to her and giving her some treats and pick her up. i almost touched her under my car but then the cat (who Foxglove normally chases) appeared and miaowed and she was off!
racheld69
racheld69
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by buddabun Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:41 am

oh thank god she is alive!

I really hope she lets you nab her soon (SO sorry for not seeing this thread earlier Embarassed) and that she comes home to lots of treats and cuddles.

I lost Charlie once. He was only in the neighbour's garden and just for a couple of hours but I remember how frantic I was. You are a saint for coping this well.

Lots of 'come home' vibes for Foxglove Sad
buddabun
buddabun
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7749
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.cluster-jewellery.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:41 am

That must be such a relief to have spotted her.

Fingers crossed that you are able to catch her xxx
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by March Hare Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:57 am

OMG.....how absolutely TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad But thank goodness she is alive and well. I will keep my fingers all very firmly crossed that you manage to catch her VERY soon!!!!! xxx
March Hare
March Hare
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next