Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunny Names - how did you get them?

+17
SarahJane
Tracyuk
Thea Bobbin Roo
Starlights Rabbit Rescue
Becki
CheekyT&D
KathyT
Niki
NickieM
fluffiebunnie
biscuitblossom
racheld69
buddabun
Laura
Happy Hoppers
Jay
proudmummy
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bunny Names - how did you get them? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bunny Names - how did you get them?

Post by becky Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:22 pm

Buu was named after a character from Dragonball Z called Majin Buu, he was a pink baddie Laughing

Trip kind of stuck with him because my brother used to have a group of friends home most nights when I had just got Trip and they would hang out with him while I was hanging out with Buu in another room and someone called him a tripper or something Laughing

Scarlett my brother decided on, he was a bit obsessed with Scarlett Johansson at the time though Rolling Eyes

Beau because I thought he was so beautiful the second I saw him :luv:

becky
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2714
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Bunny Names - how did you get them? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bunny Names - how did you get them?

Post by Karina Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:23 pm

Ooh I like this Thread.

I'll start with my late bunny who was aptly named Bunny, his full title was Bunny Squidgim. I couldn't really think of a better name for him.

Then came Missy, she started life with us a Mischief...which then became Missy. She is also know as Missy Pig, Piglet and big girl. Strangely enough she responds to piglet.

Then came Dodge, he was super speedy and very excitable, more often than not he is called dodgeroo and the bunny of mass destruction.
Karina
Karina
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:03 am

becky wrote:Buu was named after a character from Dragonball Z called Majin Buu, he was a pink baddie Laughing

Trip kind of stuck with him because my brother used to have a group of friends home most nights when I had just got Trip and they would hang out with him while I was hanging out with Buu in another room and someone called him a tripper or something Laughing

Scarlett my brother decided on, he was a bit obsessed with Scarlett Johansson at the time though Rolling Eyes

I always wondered how you ended up with a Buu and a Beau! Smile
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by becky Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:45 pm

Sooz wrote:
becky wrote:Buu was named after a character from Dragonball Z called Majin Buu, he was a pink baddie Laughing

I always wondered how you ended up with a Buu and a Beau! Smile

Laughing I say them so quickly now their names sound the same and they both respond to either

becky
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2714

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola_Lotta Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:51 pm

DS1 named my two girls.

He loves Charlie and Lola and cos I had two girl rabbits he called them Lola (main character and Lotta who is her best friend, lol)

Jenny x
Lola_Lotta
Lola_Lotta
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rice Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:06 am

Piper-
I originally wanted to name her Penelope and call her Penny for short because I love silly human names for pets. Hubby hated the idea so we came up with Piper instead.

Alfred-
Yes, it is indeed from the butler on Batman Laughing Laughing
Rice
Rice
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2718

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2