Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Berties holiday adventures....Aww Cute U/D page 3...

+6
Catsknickers
Josephine
Rice
Jay
racheld69
Snowy
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Berties holiday adventures....Aww Cute U/D page 3... Empty Berties holiday adventures....Aww Cute U/D page 3...

Post by Snowy Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:13 pm

It's Bertie

Berties holiday adventures....Aww Cute U/D page 3... Bertie004x2

He has settled in very well, lovely you see you again Jay and so lovely to meet Paul xx

Last edited by Snowy on Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6022
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Berties holiday adventures....Aww Cute U/D page 3... Empty Re: Berties holiday adventures....Aww Cute U/D page 3...

Post by racheld69 Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:30 pm

aww you are so lucky!
racheld69
racheld69
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Berties holiday adventures....Aww Cute U/D page 3... Empty Re: Berties holiday adventures....Aww Cute U/D page 3...

Post by Jay Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:36 pm

I cannot tell you how weird it is seeing my little guy there and us back here Laughing
Just got back Theo, had a good journey, bit of hold ups but OK.
It was lovely to see you again, and meet Mr. Snowy (Very Happy) and we really enjoyed meeting all the buns and, well, they all stole my heart, they are Soo beautiful :luv: Little Frankie...bless him and Mabel..your powers of healing and care are amazing Very Happy

I'll pop pix up tomorrow, give my little one a cuddle, and Thank-you, Paul and I are so happy he's there.
He's got a cage, hay and free run of the hall, he was well happy Laughing

Thank-you both xx
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:22 pm

Bertie loves his dried plantain and dandelion and adores his Oxbow hay cakes !!

Berties holiday adventures....Aww Cute U/D page 3... Bertie006x2

So pleased you got home safely Jay, I expect it's empty at your place now, we are really enjoying having Bertie with us, he's gorgeous and he is loving talking to Frankie and Buggles and Frodo at the gates, he keeps running from one gate to the other Laughing
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rice Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:30 pm

Aww, Bertie looks like he's enjoying himself and is really going to love his vacation at Snowy's!
Rice
Rice
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2718
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:20 am

Aw Bertie is looking so happy already, he really is making himself at home. Very Happy
Josephine
Josephine
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3380
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:14 am

Snowy wrote:Bertie loves his dried plantain and dandelion and adores his Oxbow hay cakes !!
So pleased you got home safely Jay, I expect it's empty at your place now, we are really enjoying having Bertie with us, he's gorgeous and he is loving talking to Frankie and Buggles and Frodo at the gates, he keeps running from one gate to the other Laughing

Oxbow hay cakes, even i like the sound of those! Aww he looks well happy :luv: It's really quiet here, It's only when he's not here that i realise how much noise he makes Laughing But the strange thing is that both of us keep thinking we can see him out of the corner of our eyes ... not sure what's happening there !
I'm glad you had some Plaitain, it'll do his tummy good!

It seems that my Bertie may be a boys bunny after all, well that was bound to be the case really wasn't it Laughing

I hope he's still behaving himself, give him an eye rub from us xx
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:10 am

He's had a wonderful first night, charging around the hall and talking to all the others, he is flirting with Harriet at the moment Shocked , I've told him that Buggles will tell him off and he said "so what, I've got my choice here" Laughing Laughing
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:08 pm

Laughing Laughing Like I sad yesterday, he's a terrible flirt! I miss him already, I came back in from town, and turned my head round the door to look where he usually sits on the bed, and he wasn't there Sad

It's great to hear that he's having such a good time, makes it easier to bear Smile

Thanks for the update :luv:
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:47 pm

Jay wrote:Laughing Laughing Like I sad yesterday, he's a terrible flirt! I miss him already, I came back in from town, and turned my head round the door to look where he usually sits on the bed, and he wasn't there Sad

It's great to hear that he's having such a good time, makes it easier to bear Smile

Thanks for the update :luv:

Oh bless!!, he has been really busy here, you should see what he has done, he heard me telling you I wanted a new carpet and he helped, Shocked Shocked I'll take a picture in a bit
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:56 pm

Here it is, isn't he clever Laughing Laughing

Berties holiday adventures....Aww Cute U/D page 3... Bertieandthecarpet004x2
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:38 pm

AW wonderful Bertie and his xmas hols! So jealous you have him Theo x
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:54 pm

You can come and visit if you like Very Happy
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by thumpersmum Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:14 pm

Catswhiskas wrote:AW wonderful Bertie and his xmas hols! So jealous you have him Theo x

Don't you mean xmas "HOLES" ??? Laughing

thumpersmum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:00 pm

oh dear Embarassed Sorry Theo, I forgot to mention hixs fascination with capet corners... we have a tile in most of them...& watch the curtain over the door, bless him, he's got his own ideas re: interior design...
I'm glad he's ok & keeping you entertained Laughing Charlotte, he'd LOVE to see you & I can recommend a visit to the Rabbit Retreat, it's amazing Very Happy
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:52 pm

thumpersmum wrote:
Catswhiskas wrote:AW wonderful Bertie and his xmas hols! So jealous you have him Theo x

Don't you mean xmas "HOLES" ??? Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:54 pm

Jay wrote:oh dear Embarassed Sorry Theo, I forgot to mention hixs fascination with capet corners... we have a tile in most of them...& watch the curtain over the door, bless him, he's got his own ideas re: interior design...
I'm glad he's ok & keeping you entertained Laughing Charlotte, he'd LOVE to see you & I can recommend a visit to the Rabbit Retreat, it's amazing Very Happy

Don;t worry about it, I'm not!!, I've always hated this carpet Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

He has been out in the garden for an hour this afternoon, he really liked Peter and Betty, he got on quite well with Dougal too!, he's busy munching on hay and oat cake at the minute, he's settled in really well Very Happy
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:49 pm

He's being spoilt :luv:
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:50 pm

Jay wrote:He's being spoilt :luv:

Yep!, cos he gorgeous!!
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:54 pm

Happy Christmas Theo, I hope you're all ok, could you give my little guy a big nose/eye/ear rub and tell him we're missing him lots xx
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:17 pm

I have and he says he loves and misses you too!, well that's what he told Buggles at the gate Shocked
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by buddabun Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:38 am

Aww so glad Bertie is having a fun holiday (and his pick of the laydees... and gents!)

Bless him :luv:
buddabun
buddabun
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7749
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.cluster-jewellery.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:50 pm

Bertie is having a great time, I went out and bought a new monitor with speakers, mine was boken, so that I could put Jay playing the piano on and Bertie ran to the gate to sit and listen to him, how cute is that :luv: :luv:
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by LilleJente Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:19 pm

awwww :luv: :luv: :luv:
LilleJente
LilleJente
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2008-09-22

http://www.four-legs-good.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:05 am

That is really sweet, I wonder if he is missing his Daddy.
Josephine
Josephine
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3380
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next