Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Honeybunny Jill - Gabriel and Nia Noo.

+3
Laura
Catsknickers
Sixer
7 posters

Go down

For Honeybunny Jill - Gabriel and Nia Noo. Empty For Honeybunny Jill - Gabriel and Nia Noo.

Post by Sixer Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:32 pm

A few pictures of Gabe and Nia enjoying life in the conservatory. Gabe has grown a winter ruff :luv: He is so playful, bold, smart and friendly. The word that describes him best though is confident - who'd have thought it Very Happy Miss Nia Noo is a sweetheart :luv:

For Honeybunny Jill - Gabriel and Nia Noo. Xnyzrq

For Honeybunny Jill - Gabriel and Nia Noo. 23u64o6

For Honeybunny Jill - Gabriel and Nia Noo. 11j58px

For Honeybunny Jill - Gabriel and Nia Noo. 24gmves

For Honeybunny Jill - Gabriel and Nia Noo. Alt0ky

For Honeybunny Jill - Gabriel and Nia Noo. K4hsur

For Honeybunny Jill - Gabriel and Nia Noo. 2dwbh0

And this is the mess Gabe made with the litter Rolling Eyes

For Honeybunny Jill - Gabriel and Nia Noo. 14uxt7a

For Honeybunny Jill - Gabriel and Nia Noo. 124ihpz
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

For Honeybunny Jill - Gabriel and Nia Noo. Empty Re: For Honeybunny Jill - Gabriel and Nia Noo.

Post by Catsknickers Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Do you know what I just wouldn't recognise Nia she looks wonderful :luv: Who would believe that these 2 bunnies had such horrific starts in life Sad
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

For Honeybunny Jill - Gabriel and Nia Noo. Empty Re: For Honeybunny Jill - Gabriel and Nia Noo.

Post by Laura Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:14 pm

oh Gabe, you are a horror!! Laughing :luv: :luv:
Laura
Laura
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2356
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:25 pm

He looks a little like Wolfie. Such pretty buns :luv: :luv:
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeybunny Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:37 pm

Aww they both look in such brilliant condition and so happy

Thank you so much for posting the pics..and as Charlotte says...to think where they came from..a very lucky pair of bunnies Very Happy

Honeybunny
Rescuer

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Rabbit Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:16 pm

They are gorgeous - I don't think I know their story, is it posted anywhere? Smile
Rosie Rabbit
Rosie Rabbit
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2016
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:19 am

Nia was a RSPCA cruelty case and ended up in a Wildlife Hospital where Catswhiskas was working. Charlotte did her best to re-home the bunnies that ended up there as they seemed to be forgotten by the RSPCA.

Gabe was rescued by Honeybunnies Jill and Donna in December 2007. Gabe, seven other bunnies and ten piggies were bought for £23 at a meat market. Gabe was destined for meat or even greyhound training.

They came to us in June of last year after Jill kindly bonded them. Gabe, I am sure started to feel safer and more secure once bonded with Nia and has blossomed into the most joyous of bunnies. He is a truly special character - I have to admit being besotted with him. He has the most gorgeous ginger eyelashes which means I overlook his misdemeanours! As for Nia, she has the most fantastic ears - she get's them into all sorts of positions, they even lop when she is sleepy. Her main pleasure in life is food!
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by racheld69 Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:41 am

ahh they are gorgeous and a great happy ending.
racheld69
racheld69
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Rabbit Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Sixer wrote:Nia was a RSPCA cruelty case and ended up in a Wildlife Hospital where Catswhiskas was working. Charlotte did her best to re-home the bunnies that ended up there as they seemed to be forgotten by the RSPCA.

Gabe was rescued by Honeybunnies Jill and Donna in December 2007. Gabe, seven other bunnies and ten piggies were bought for £23 at a meat market. Gabe was destined for meat or even greyhound training.

They came to us in June of last year after Jill kindly bonded them. Gabe, I am sure started to feel safer and more secure once bonded with Nia and has blossomed into the most joyous of bunnies. He is a truly special character - I have to admit being besotted with him. He has the most gorgeous ginger eyelashes which means I overlook his misdemeanours! As for Nia, she has the most fantastic ears - she get's them into all sorts of positions, they even lop when she is sleepy. Her main pleasure in life is food!
Thanks for posting their stories Wave

Gosh, meat or greyhound training Sad That's awful. What a lucky escape Gabe had.

And Nia too sounds as if she had luck on her side, ending up in Charlotte's care, and ultimately with you.

They sound as if they're very happy together and they're lucky to have a lovely home with you Very Happy
Rosie Rabbit
Rosie Rabbit
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2016
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:18 pm

Catswhiskas wrote:Do you know what I just wouldn't recognise Nia she looks wonderful :luv: Who would believe that these 2 bunnies had such horrific starts in life Sad

I remember those first pics of Nia. :-( You were trying to match her to Carlton initially but he hadn't been neutered yet! Laughing She is a scrummy bunny. :luv:
Laura
Laura
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2356
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:06 pm

Ohh for meat!!! Shocked Shocked Gabriel!! What a dreadful thing to do to a cute wee bunny like him - or any bunny!

So glad he has a happy loving home now.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down