Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

grr practical help please with taking 4 to the vets at once

5 posters

Go down

grr practical help please with taking 4 to the vets at once Empty grr practical help please with taking 4 to the vets at once

Post by senatorvass Sat May 16, 2009 12:30 pm

I need to book my 4 in for their mixy's on the 28th (payday) I have one biggish cat carrier that we have put our two cats in once on a pinch. Do you think I could put all 4 of mine in that carrier just this once or do I have to make 2 trips to the vet? Vets are about 20 mins away. I know it is big enough for them to all fit but not move around much. I dont know. What do you think?

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

grr practical help please with taking 4 to the vets at once Empty Re: grr practical help please with taking 4 to the vets at once

Post by Happy Hoppers Sat May 16, 2009 12:39 pm

They should be fine, as long as it isn't too hot and they have a water bottle, I use a cat carrier for bonding my trio that has just enough room for them to switch positions and they are in it for a couple of hours initially.
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

grr practical help please with taking 4 to the vets at once Empty Re: grr practical help please with taking 4 to the vets at once

Post by senatorvass Sat May 16, 2009 12:47 pm

oh thanks Sooz if its good enough for you its good enough for me! Laughing I'll keep them nice and cool and hydrated! Will book them in now, relieved I can do it in one trip!

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornishlass Mon May 18, 2009 4:56 am

Have you seen those pet strollers? They seem a good idea. Like a buggy for rabbits. LOL

Cornishlass
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by FudgesMummy Mon May 18, 2009 9:02 am

Cornishlass wrote:Have you seen those pet strollers? They seem a good idea. Like a buggy for rabbits. LOL

Now please don't go tell Fudge they do such items of travel accessories for bunnies my very demanding and highly travelled bunny will be putting one on his list to SantaPaws!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
FudgesMummy
FudgesMummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1577
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by LilleJente Mon May 18, 2009 10:44 am

I think the carrier would be fine for 4 as well - I fit two bunnines in one carrier that wouldn't fit in 1 cat - but they still have room to move around, and it's better for them to have a smaller space, they can't hurt themselves so much.....

FudgesMummy wrote:
Cornishlass wrote:Have you seen those pet strollers? They seem a good idea. Like a buggy for rabbits. LOL

Now please don't go tell Fudge they do such items of travel accessories for bunnies my very demanding and highly travelled bunny will be putting one on his list to SantaPaws!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

ohhh Kelly that would just be toooo funny, fudge on the train in a stroller!! nooo good though as the bottoms are soft so if he pee's......
LilleJente
LilleJente
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2008-09-22

http://www.four-legs-good.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornishlass Thu May 21, 2009 9:08 pm

Cornishlass
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down