Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johns is back from his mini break ..

+3
Snowy
Catsknickers
proudmummy
7 posters

Go down

Johns is back from his mini break .. Empty Johns is back from his mini break ..

Post by proudmummy Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:57 pm

.. at Bunny Bungalows and I am sure he is rebelling!!

We picked him up yesterday evening and he seemed quite pleased to see us. I actually quite missed him whilst we were away.

However, all he has done since last night and all day today, his drop his raisins everywhere in the front room!!!! He has dropped them in his litter tray but today, they have been dropped under the table, by the door, in the corner! I keep pointing to them and saying naughty, and putting them back in his tray when he is looking so he knows but not sure if he is getting it?!!!

Do you think he is just rebelling for us sending him away?? He never done this before and normally he NEVER poos indoors.

During his trip to the Bungalows, he apparently engaged in some flirting through the mesh wire with a lady bunny called Mel - kissing/rubbing noses apparently and she was in there with her husbun Des! Johns .. the tart .. shame on my bunny lol
proudmummy
proudmummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Johns is back from his mini break .. Empty Re: Johns is back from his mini break ..

Post by Catsknickers Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:05 pm

He might just be marking his territory cos he has been around other rabbits and thoughts of them are fresh in his mind still!
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Johns is back from his mini break .. Empty Re: Johns is back from his mini break ..

Post by Snowy Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:24 pm

Oh dear, pleased he is back home with you
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6022
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmummy Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm

I hope so Char .. the little ****** was in his hutch early tonight but when I went to put his food in, he managed to jump out AAARRGH so I got no hope in getting him back in yet. The lady from BB tried to train him to go back in but it didn't work when I tried it myself lol
proudmummy
proudmummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jan Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Its a good feeling when you get them back home.
Laughing he dosn't have to behave himself now hes back home
jan
jan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmummy Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:44 pm

i know jan!!! and he isn't!!! honestly he has turned into a troublesome bunny but more affectionate lol.

we have now discovered he has a love of dill .. gave him some yesterday and he practically tore the bag out of my hand lol but he won't be getting that if he carries on.
proudmummy
proudmummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jan Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:51 pm

never tried mine with dill.troublesome bunny's Laughing Thumbs Up
jan
jan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Well maybe you could use Dill to try to entice him to go to bed. He only gets it if he goes in his hutch! I usually give Wolfie a little nibble of his greens before I chuck them in the hutch - far enough back so he can't just lean in and take them out - sometimes he goes in easily because he really wants them. Sometimes it is Benny Hill time! (Except I don't have skimpy undies on and there is no wee bald man Laughing )
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:14 pm

Laughing I can just picture Wolfie being chased around to the Benny Hill music in fast motion!

I am glad that Johns and you and Maddie enjoyed your hol Smile
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:34 pm

We actually have a chasing game. I run along the outside of the compound and he chases after me. I do a complete circuit, then change direction. He runs like a nutter and does binkies too. He just loves it and is over straight away when I go out (probably for food too!)
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:51 am

NickieM wrote:We actually have a chasing game. I run along the outside of the compound and he chases after me. I do a complete circuit, then change direction. He runs like a nutter and does binkies too. He just loves it and is over straight away when I go out (probably for food too!)

We do this in our front room Laughing

I'm sure Johns is just making sure he feels safe at home and he is reitterating his prescence there. Bertie is always a bit odd for a couple of days, then he just comes back to being Bertie Smile
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmummy Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:13 pm

Hi I hope so - the little ****** took ages to get back last night after he escaped!

Have managed to get him in early again, he sauntered in his hutch about 6pm and I just ran like the clappers and locked the door - he is disapprovingly looking out now! Just got to feed him and make sure he doesn't escape this time tee hee
proudmummy
proudmummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down