Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I seem to have had a mini break down....U/D!!

+11
Josephine
Big Ears
Sixer
Catsknickers
ElleyMay
Jay
KatieB
Rhianna
Happy Hoppers
NickieM
LilleJente
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I seem to have had a mini break down....U/D!! Empty I seem to have had a mini break down....U/D!!

Post by LilleJente Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:23 pm

and have adopted 3 rabbits today Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked - I can't cope without Ivy - he was the whole reason I ever had house bunnies - everything I bought was for him, everything reminds me of him, and I now physically feel sick whenever I get in my car!!! Crying or Very sad

So I adopted 3 rabbits Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed - Maybe not the best way to deal with losing Ivy No - but I'm not stupid I understand the responsibility, and I love them all Love They aren't a replacement - that's impossible - never another B&W lop for me Sad but the space Ivy left in my heart is just way tooo big and empty for one bunny alone Crying or Very sad Embarassed and Benji is sad Sad I see it in his eyes it's heart breaking - so hopefully one of 3 will fill that gap for him. I just haven't been able to function properly this week until today when I found 3 bunnies I could help.

At least I've admitted it now - so you can stop me taking on any more Shocked No

Last edited by LilleJente on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
LilleJente
LilleJente
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2008-09-22

http://www.four-legs-good.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

I seem to have had a mini break down....U/D!! Empty Re: I seem to have had a mini break down....U/D!!

Post by NickieM Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:25 pm

I am sure that Ivy would be delighted and it's not as if you don't know what you are getting into. They are three very lucky buns. We need to see lots of photographs to ensure that they are gorgeous enough to be on here, cos we only has the bestest lookin' buns on this forum! I seem to have had a mini break down....U/D!! 811805
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

I seem to have had a mini break down....U/D!! Empty Re: I seem to have had a mini break down....U/D!!

Post by LilleJente Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:40 pm

well um this is Conwy
I seem to have had a mini break down....U/D!! GetAttachment

Then there is Clarissa

I seem to have had a mini break down....U/D!! P1310435

I seem to have had a mini break down....U/D!! P1310437

And umm Thumper
(who will probably be re-named to Fradley)
LilleJente
LilleJente
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:44 pm

Aww they are lovely. I particularly love the one-eared bun! She looks like a really nosy rabbit who is after all the goss. Should have called her Jodrell I seem to have had a mini break down....U/D!! 811805
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:07 pm

OMG you are bonkers....even I am not that compulsive with my rabbits (I am getting better controlled with age). They are gorgeous, the last two look like they have very big ears! Where did you get them from.....Love
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhianna Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:15 am

Wow - three new bunnies. I know how I struggled after Justin died and having George to concentrate on has helped - although initially I found it hard as he is so different from Justin - but now I think that is a good thing.

Bunnies are totally irreplacable but I think our hearts just expand to love another fur baby - or in your case three!!

Good luck with the additions to your fur family.

Rhianna
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2009-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:15 am

Ahhh they are gorgeous.

What lucky buns they are to have you to take care of them. To have three buns having a happy home is a wonderful legacy, and I think Ivy would be very proud.

No bun will ever replace Ivy but what you have done is a wonderful thing.

Sending you lots of hugs. Hugs

Katie x x x x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:16 am

Love Crazy fool, but I like it Wink
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:19 am

I forgot to say, I love the name Fradley. I know I have a rabbit called Fiver but really I prefer unusual names. Smile
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElleyMay Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:37 pm

They are really beauuuutiful! Love
ElleyMay
ElleyMay
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by LilleJente Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:14 pm

ummm the two pictures of the big eared bunny are both clarrisa - to see thumper you have to click the link in his name Embarassed

Sooz wrote:I forgot to say, I love the name Fradley. I know I have a rabbit called Fiver but really I prefer unusual names. Smile

me tooo!! For ages I've wanted two boys to name them Frimley and Fradley - I wanted Conwy (pronounced con whey) to be Fradley and Thumper to be frimley, but conwy seems to have stuck Hmmm Rolling Eyes and im not sure if I like it or not Laughing so well we'll see - thumper may end up being frimley so I still have fradley for something Hmmm Laughing

I've also noticed a trend Embarassed Embarassed When I lost bracken I ended up with 2 - Isi and Fudge, now I've lost Ivy I've ended up with 3 - what happens next time I lose a bunny Shocked Shocked

Conwy - I found on the Rabbit Rehome website (hope it's allowed to say that as it's not the *other part*) who was rehomed privately - her son found him not far from their house... and he's been living in a makeshift hutch untill they found him a home - all the rescue centres had turnned them away Hmmm so they were slightly stuck Laughing

Thumper (soon to be possibly known as Fradley) was also found on RR he looks a lot like both Rudy and Tinks Allisons bunny's (Big Ears) who are two very special bunstars to me - and he originally was the only bunny I enquired about.

Clarrisa is with Liz at Rainbow Rabbits Retirement Home - she was given a place there as it was thought she was sick - but she's perfectly healthy Laughing so they were looking to rehome her, and well - how could i resist? Plus I have so many boys now a few girlys wouldn't go amiss.

I also have 4 more hutches hopefully on the way though maybe later rather then sooner!! Rolling Eyes

And yes, I am bonkers Embarassed Rolling Eyes Shocked Laughing
LilleJente
LilleJente
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:17 pm

Haha! They are gorgeous Love x
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:16 pm

Gorgeous bunnies - have been reading about Clarissa Wink I am so glad she has found a home with you Very Happy

Am looking forward to some of your incredible bunny photos!
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ears Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:14 pm

LilleJente wrote:
Thumper (soon to be possibly known as Fradley) was also found on RR he looks a lot like both Rudy and Tinks Allisons bunny's (Big Ears) who are two very special bunstars to me - and he originally was the only bunny I enquired about.

Love Love Love
Funny you should say that Shocked As soon as I saw his picture (before looking at your link, I've looked at his picture before Embarassed Embarassed not that I scour the rehome pages or anything ...) and thought, Oh, doesn't he look like Roo? ... Or does he look like Tink Hmmm Laughing Laughing

Anyhow they are a lovely selection - I fell for Clarissa too as I think has everyone whose 'met' her. Liz will find it so much easier handing her over to you than someone she doesn't really know.

All three are ones I would keep sneaking back to look at and thinking ... maybe I could squeeze them in.

I do actually have a list for if I win the lottery Embarassed

They are all very lucky bunster Very Happy

Is Conwy already with you? the picture in the pen gives me the impression he's made it to your 'sanctuary'.

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1000
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by LilleJente Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:34 pm

Big Ears wrote:Is Conwy already with you? the picture in the pen gives me the impression he's made it to your 'sanctuary'.

That is the picture the lady emailed me after I said I was interested in having him;)
LilleJente
LilleJente
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:55 pm

They are all gorgeous Kirsty Love
Josephine
Josephine
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3380
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by LilleJente Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Clarissa is here!!!!!!!

I seem to have had a mini break down....U/D!! Clarissa1

Love Love Love
LilleJente
LilleJente
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeybunny Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:09 pm

They are all beautiful Kirsty and lucky to be taken on by you Very Happy
Can understand how you couldn't resist them..look forward to more pics!

Honeybunny
Rescuer

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ElleyMay Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:59 pm

She is beautiful! Can't wait to learn more about her!
ElleyMay
ElleyMay
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:06 pm

She's a stunner....lucky lucky you! Very Happy
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LilleJente Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:35 pm

Tee hee - her name is now Cassie Laughing - and yes i am very lucky Love
LilleJente
LilleJente
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Shes gorgeous! What a cutie face!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:26 pm

She is lovely. I like the one ear up, other ear down. Makes her really interesting. Cute I seem to have had a mini break down....U/D!! 317363
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LilleJente Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:04 pm

Finally the last of the 3 arrives on Monday Love Love - it's been a heck of a few months, bless him he's waited sooo long for me to go and get him, and finally the time has come!! Then I will offically be bunny mummy to 8 bunnies Love plus an auntie to another couple of 100 Laughing Wink

Lots of stuff going to be happening over the next few months... new garden set ups, hutches, new room, and house bunny arrangements - it'll take time, but hopefully by christmas, everything will be settled and organised Very Happy!!
LilleJente
LilleJente
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ears Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:14 pm

Love Love Love Love Fradley the thumping bun is coming home Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing

Happy Dance

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1000
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next