Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two questions for y'all :)....if you please :D

4 posters

Go down

Two questions for y'all :)....if you please :D Empty Two questions for y'all :)....if you please :D

Post by LilyGrace Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:12 pm

Firstly...Hellooo...I'm back from my hols...
and have a couple of bunny queries...
One : I've come back and Luna is once again refusing to drink out of her water bottle....this all started when I had her speyed...and she stopped drinking it after I had to give her baytril :/...so she had a water bowl since then...but it became a pain because she knocks it over all the time and it wets her whole cage and smetimes I'm out all day so don't notice. Anyway I bought her a water bottle a few weeks ago and huzzah she started using it, but my mum said while I was away she stopped using it again Sad. Anyone got any suggestions? Or know of any water bowls which have an attatchment so they can't be knocked over (I don't think weight would help as it seems when she's determined to move something, she'll move it)

Secondly: I'm going to be getting Thistle neutered soon and wandered if anyone has any tips to share with me that will help as we had a bad time when Luna was speyed and am worried...and not really sure what to expect.
Also if anyone can give me a rough price idea..Would be very much appreciated!!

Hope everyones well, thanks Very Happy
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2274
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Two questions for y'all :)....if you please :D Empty Re: Two questions for y'all :)....if you please :D

Post by caerleon Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:37 pm

caerleon
caerleon
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-08-29

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#!/nicola.pollard12

Back to top Go down

Two questions for y'all :)....if you please :D Empty Re: Two questions for y'all :)....if you please :D

Post by LilyGrace Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Oh wicked thanks! I shall have to have a bit more of a look into that and will give it a try...tis a tricky situation to solve! I blame having to syringe feed her baytril...ugh, shes sulked ever since haha
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by caerleon Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:00 pm

they never forget bless em.
caerleon
caerleon
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-08-29

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#!/nicola.pollard12

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:51 pm

Hiya, regarding the neutering, I assume Thistle is a male? If so, when Vince was done he was no different than before regards to his well being. It was as if nothing had happened, whereas the girls were quiet for a few days.
Hope all goes well!
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyGrace Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Vince the bunny wrote:Hiya, regarding the neutering, I assume Thistle is a male? If so, when Vince was done he was no different than before regards to his well being. It was as if nothing had happened, whereas the girls were quiet for a few days.
Hope all goes well!

Yeah he's a chap Smile! Koolies thanks, feel a bit better about it and I know it's not as serious as having a girl speyed...
I'll let you all know when he's gonna go in!
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:03 pm

I've had two bucks neutered and they do seem to take it in their stride. There is a lot of licking of their baggy bits afterwards but other than that nothing much. As long as you encourage them to eat straightaway then you are home and dry.

I think I was about £45 to get them neutered if that is any help.

As for water bowls. Grrrrrr Gloria hates a water bottle and likes a dish. At the moment she has one in the recuperation box she is living in and does tend to grab it with her teeth to shift it. She also grabs it a tips it over when she is being stroppy. She is a fiesty lady. Laughing Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyGrace Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Ahh thanks, yeah tht helps Smile
And she sounds like my Luna...very stubborn and stroppy..and fiery!!!
Gotta love em tho Wink, wouldn't have her any other way!! Love
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down