Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New bunny!!!!

5 posters

Go down

New bunny!!!! Empty New bunny!!!!

Post by Vince the bunny Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:29 pm

Hi there

Well, I got her today, a pretty crossbreed (part lop). I think she is a chinchilla, she is like an agouti but in grey. Absolutley stunning!! She is a bit shy, but is sat on my chest at the mo as I type. I can't get over how beautiful she is New bunny!!!! 317363 New bunny!!!! 317363 New bunny!!!! 317363 .My little girl has named her Rosie.

I'll post some piccys later so you can see her. I'm just giving her some quiet time to get used to her new environment then I'll gradually introduce her to the others. Fingers crossed they will accept her. I'm sure Vince will as he loves his girls, I think faline will be ok, Hazel is the one I am concerned about as she is top bun. I'm kinda thinking that a young doe won't be challenging her status so she should be ok with it?

I'm also expecting my new Trixie run to arrive tmrw. I have taken onboard the comments made about these runs and will be ensuring it is safe for my bunsters. They are going to love all the extra space!
I'll post a piccy of the extended set up when I have made it all safe. Soooooooooo excited!

That's not the only good news tho', I was browsing the net and discovered that Bristol Uni has a vets practice for their students and I can get the bunnies myxi and vhd vacs for £18.00!!!!!!! Thats a whole £20 each cheaper each than I have paid already!!! That leaves extra money now for my emergency vet fund each month.
I'm on a roll!!!
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

New bunny!!!! Empty Re: New bunny!!!!

Post by KatieB Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:48 pm

Ahhh this is lovely news. She is going to be really happy with you, and her new family.

Fab news about the vets too.

Cant wait to see some pics of her.

K xx
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyGrace Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:28 pm

That sounds brilliant! Can't wait to see pics of her...and I hope all goes well with the bonding Smile.
Also the vet price news is good...and you have just given me the idea to start an emergency vet fund! lol...seems easier than getting insurance xx
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2274
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:56 pm

Looking forward to those pics. That is really good news about the vet practice at your uni.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:52 am

LilyGrace wrote:
Also the vet price news is good...and you have just given me the idea to start an emergency vet fund! lol...seems easier than getting insurance xx

I had a quote for my 3 and it came to over £30 per month with a £50 excess so I figured if I try and save that amount each month it would work out better. £50 is a lot for the excess and they could go years without needing treatment so it all adds up!
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Sorry I missed this, but great news Very Happy Welcome Rosie, are there any pics yet?
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Vince the bunny wrote:
LilyGrace wrote:

I had a quote for my 3 and it came to over £30 per month with a £50 excess so I figured if I try and save that amount each month it would work out better. £50 is a lot for the excess and they could go years without needing treatment so it all adds up!

Or you could have a bill for £700 and think that £50 is just fine. Having had that scenario happen to me just recently, it was very nice to have a cheque for £450 thud through the door with the rest to come.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Hmmmm, hadn't thought of that New bunny!!!! 497709
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Daisy has cost us £2000 in the last year....I wish Id had insurance.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down