Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im sure you are all quite bored of Daisy stories but.......

+6
Ruffin
NickieM
Grin
Velvet.Tears
LilyGrace
KatieB
10 posters

Go down

Im sure you are all quite bored of Daisy stories but....... Empty Im sure you are all quite bored of Daisy stories but.......

Post by KatieB Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:23 pm

The little horror has just got himself wedged under the TV stand! Or so I thought. Obviously he waited for me to empty everything out of there and off of it so that it can be moved (V heavy) before hopping out with a grin on his face.

Im going to have to move it anyway now to check the wires behind it. Hissy Hissy Hissy Hissy Hissy Hissy Hissy
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Im sure you are all quite bored of Daisy stories but....... Empty Re: Im sure you are all quite bored of Daisy stories but.......

Post by LilyGrace Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:50 pm

Oh dear!! Seems it is a day for naughtyness today me thinks albino...and most days Laughing
Hoping he hasn't chewed any wires though! Gawd knows it's a pain when you think they can't get to something and they manage too >_<
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2274
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Im sure you are all quite bored of Daisy stories but....... Empty Re: Im sure you are all quite bored of Daisy stories but.......

Post by Velvet.Tears Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:04 pm

I never tire of Daisy antics!! There cheering me up
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Grin Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Katieb wrote:The little horror has just got himself wedged under the TV stand! Or so I thought. Obviously he waited for me to empty everything out of there and off of it so that it can be moved (V heavy) before hopping out with a grin on his face.

Im going to have to move it anyway now to check the wires behind it. Hissy Hissy Hissy Hissy Hissy Hissy Hissy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Grin
Grin
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:14 pm

Well after snuffling, throwing and nibbling some of the DVD's emptied out he has now retired for his afternoon nap leaving me to clear up.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:29 pm

Daisy has just taken up the nortyness crown from Gloria and Wolfie. I think you should write a book! Laughing (and no, I NEVER tire of hearing about his antics. He is a big bad bun in a small bun's body!)

Glad he hadn't nibbled anything important.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffin Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:47 pm

[b] Just love bad bun stories just like my Jake used to be Laughing Laughing
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Rabbit Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:49 pm

I am sure none of us will ever tire of Daisy stories! Very Happy

He certainly loves to keep you on your toes, doesn't he?! Laughing
Rosie Rabbit
Rosie Rabbit
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2016
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by NSD Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:42 pm

I never tire of hearing Daisy stories! His cheekiness is hilarious. Sometimes I suspect he's naughty just to keep you busy Very Happy

Were any of the wires destroyed?
NSD
NSD
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:02 am

No luckily all the wires were fine - phew. The episode was obviously not for destruction this time....just for amusement!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:26 am

Laughing Love Daisy Love
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:47 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Oh sorry I know this isn't funny but it really tickled me!!!
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:58 pm

Its tickled me today too......I wonder if he knows that I secretly find all his naughtiness funny? Would there be any sport in it for him if he knew I like it really??
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down