Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Mine Chocolate! Press Release - Year of the Rabbit

4 posters

Go down

Make Mine Chocolate! Press Release - Year of the Rabbit Empty Make Mine Chocolate! Press Release - Year of the Rabbit

Post by The Duchess Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:08 pm

Hello folks

Not been on for a while, but just wanted to say hi and tell you that Make Mine Chocolate! has today issued a press release about our concerns for the coming Chinese New Year, being that of The Rabbit, which starts on Feb 3rd. Yet another motivator for people to buy rabbits without thinking about how they will care for them or what keeping them entails.

The release can be viewed online at
www.makeminechocolate.org.uk/media-a-pr/press-releases

A poster has also been created and is available for download at www.makeminechocolate.org.uk/media-a-pr/downloads

Please support our mission to improve rabbit welfare in the UK;print out the poster and display prominently and help make 2011 a great new year for rabbits! Together we can bring about change

Thank you!

Helen

Last edited by Jay on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed link)
The Duchess
The Duchess
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Make Mine Chocolate! Press Release - Year of the Rabbit Empty Re: Make Mine Chocolate! Press Release - Year of the Rabbit

Post by NickieM Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:10 pm

Thanks for letting us have that. We will try and publicise this as much as possible. Thumbs Up
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Make Mine Chocolate! Press Release - Year of the Rabbit Empty Re: Make Mine Chocolate! Press Release - Year of the Rabbit

Post by KatieB Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:10 pm

Will do...thank you for the update and The Posters. I hope that we can make a difference.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:07 am

Thanks for posting that Helen, I hope members with FB, twitter etc. can get this out there Thumbs Up

The link was broken, but it's fixed now guys Smile
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum