Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having a shuffle round, would just like a bit of advice.

5 posters

Go down

Having a shuffle round, would just like a bit of advice. Empty Having a shuffle round, would just like a bit of advice.

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:45 am

My plan for today is to rearrange my room so Skye can have a bit more space. I have a new job and Im feeling bad about Skye not getting as much free range time, she doesnt seem too bothered, but im sure the extra space will make us both happier Smile

Just wondering if i post pictures on here or in the property ladder section?

Alsooo, if i make a shelf using C&C grids, will fleece/towels be ridig enough to stop her hurting her footsies or should i have a look for something more rigid? Wave
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Having a shuffle round, would just like a bit of advice. Empty Re: Having a shuffle round, would just like a bit of advice.

Post by Amelia66 Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:49 am

I don't know about fleece, but you can get carpet samples from carpet shops and use them as they are a bit more rigid.
Amelia66
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Having a shuffle round, would just like a bit of advice. Empty Re: Having a shuffle round, would just like a bit of advice.

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:53 am

Amelia66 wrote:I don't know about fleece, but you can get carpet samples from carpet shops and use them as they are a bit more rigid.

Thanks, my carpet shop wont let me have anymore samples, aparently i could have carpeted my whole house with the number ive had Embarassed Laughing

I cant spend any money at the moment though, so ill have to see what i can find and maybe buy some samples next week.

...where do i put the before and after pictures? Smile
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia66 Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:56 am

i would guess in the property ladder section, lots of people post their setups there (:
Amelia66
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:49 am

marleyNfriends wrote:

Thanks, my carpet shop wont let me have anymore samples, aparently i could have carpeted my whole house with the number ive had Embarassed Laughing

Haha, that made me laugh! ROFL
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:55 am

I would be worried the pieces of fleece and towels would be kicked off and then the floor is bare again, if she is anything like my lot! I get carpet samples from the local bootsale, they sell squares of samples so they are stitched all round the edges so they don't fray and theyre only 50p-£1 each. But you have to be careful on the type of carpet as it does make sore feet worse sometimes.

Post some photos and then we can advise Smile
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:58 am

I havent started yet, but i will post some pictures in property ladder when im done. I could attach cardboard, at least then if fleece comes off she wont fall through or hurt her legs.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Amelia66 wrote:I don't know about fleece, but you can get carpet samples from carpet shops and use them as they are a bit more rigid.

If you go round carpet shops sometimes if you ask them nicely they will give you carpet samples as those big thick carpet sample book's they have they just throw away or reycle and some will let you have them, when we lived in Clifton in Lancashire we got given 3 of those huge carpet sample book's when we said we had buns and they were so useful.
It's worth asking! Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down