Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its Only Taken Three Years

5 posters

Go down

Its Only Taken Three Years Empty Its Only Taken Three Years

Post by Ruffin Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:07 pm

[b]Its only taken three and a half years for Ruffin to decide she wants to go outside Rolling Eyes in the past she has allways gone to the door taken a lung full of fresh air then leged it back inside as fast as her little legs would carry her. Thursday evening we wer having tea outside with my daughter and grandaughter wen Ruffs apeared at the door stuck her nose outside then much to everyones suprise hoped out onto the patio and had ten minits hoping about. Tonight Ann got in from work made herself a cuppa and went out to sit on the patio two minuits later out hoped Ruffs again and stayed out sniffing and playing for half an hour. I said a couple of weeks ago that Ruffs has been like a different bunn since her illness and she is still suprising us. Smile Smile
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Its Only Taken Three Years Empty Re: Its Only Taken Three Years

Post by 4390evans Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:03 pm

aww mint, I love how all mine are outside, I got a bun last night and I let him out today on his harness and he was buckarooing and his little tail was going like the clappers back and forth Ive never seen a bunnys tail wiggle before is was mint.
what was wrong with your bun hun xx
4390evans
4390evans
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2011-08-01

http://www.mmatotalcombat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:38 am

Grace my old girl won't go outside at all she hates it, we have tried picking her up and putting her down on the grass and she will stand there in the same spot just shaking, I think she just feel's safe inside the house and if that makes her happy that's ok by us.

How great though that after three and a half years Ruffin went outside and she seemed to enjoy it to Bless her Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:01 am

Awwwww Ruffs!

That is lovely - bless her heart - she really is a confident little madam these days. Please give her a cuddle from me.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:58 am

So there's hope for Lil Loll yet.
Before he became my house-bun he was a hutch-bun who did enjoy frequent (though not daily) runs in the garden.
When he came to me I had a little hutch in the diningroom for him and one of those tiny runs from a pet store. This set up was to be temporary to accustom him to life indoors with all its strangeness.
The first night he spent in his hutch and was OK. Next day I popped him in the pen during a lull in the housework and he sat up on his hindies surveying his surroundings.
Next day it was another story altogether. Put him in his pen and he set about trying to demolish it.... pulling it, pushing it, shaking it and growling. It was obvious he wanted out. So I let him out. It was a job catching him up for the night in his hutch and the next night I didn't even try. He had been so good during his daytime freedom that I left him free all night. He's never been confined indoors since.
Guess you could say, "He came, he saw, he conquered!"
Having arrived in the winter I didn't try to put him outside until the spring when I put him in the pen. He set about pulling, pushing, shaking... he wanted out. Putting him in a large (8ftx6ft) pen had the same result.
Now, whenever he ventures into the utility room doorway and sees the back door open he spins round and hot-paws it back to his favourite spot in the sittingroom.
Why has he taken such a dislike to the great outdoors when he once enjoyed it?
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down