Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is plantain good for wearing teeth down?

4 posters

Go down

Is plantain good for wearing teeth down? Empty Is plantain good for wearing teeth down?

Post by Thumper2001 Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Obviously I realise hay is the best thing but thumper doesn't eat hay No

She will however eat plantain. Is it any good at wearing down teeth?

Is it better than nothing? confused
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Is plantain good for wearing teeth down? Empty Re: Is plantain good for wearing teeth down?

Post by KatieB Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Um, I wouldnt say it was great but some of It comes in like long thin strips and Daisy seems to eat it the same way he chews hay so its worth a go hun isnt it!

Deffo better than nothing! What about grass? will she eat that?
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Is plantain good for wearing teeth down? Empty Re: Is plantain good for wearing teeth down?

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:40 pm

I know it's good for the digestive system but not sure about wearing teeth down . Our's love Plantain.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:42 pm

Thanks Katie Smile

Yeh she does eat grass, I pinch some from my mum and dad's every time we are there because I have no trust in our stuff that was only put down in June.

I give her as much as I can get but mum has a habit of cutting the grass without telling me first! No

Maysie I couldn't believe it when she took it from me, I really didn't expect her to but she loves it too Smile
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:49 pm

Thumper2001 wrote:Thanks Katie Smile

Yeh she does eat grass, I pinch some from my mum and dad's every time we are there because I have no trust in our stuff that was only put down in June.

I give her as much as I can get but mum has a habit of cutting the grass without telling me first! No

Maysie I couldn't believe it when she took it from me, I really didn't expect her to but she loves it too Smile

Oh that's good if she likes Plantain , Galens Garden have some great rabbit herbs, I love this website Very Happy

http://www.galensgarden.co.uk/shop/dried-herbs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi_b Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:26 pm

oo thanks for that link Maysie!! I keep meaning to dry some herbs but i never find the time or its constantly chucking it down with rain (Cornish Sunshine!) I will have to get some dried herbs etc from them!! Very Happy
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down