Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opal...whats with the new attitude???!!

3 posters

Go down

Opal...whats with the new attitude???!! Empty Opal...whats with the new attitude???!!

Post by Kate7590 Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:21 am

My nervous little dutch bun has found a new outlook on life. Shes gone from running away and not like being touched, to stretching up on her little back legs and leaning against my leg while im feeding them Shocked and I can stroke behind her ears while shes eating and she doesnt try and run away..follows me everywhere Smile
Kate7590
Kate7590
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Opal...whats with the new attitude???!! Empty Re: Opal...whats with the new attitude???!!

Post by Jay Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:01 pm

Aww, she Luvs ya - we spent over a year with Bertie ignoring us, then we put him in boarding for a couple of weeks to go on holiday - suddenly we were kool after that Laughing
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Opal...whats with the new attitude???!! Empty Re: Opal...whats with the new attitude???!!

Post by NickieM Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:10 pm

Some buns just need the peace and quiet to make up their mind about you. If you are always fussing over them and trying to stroke them, they just keep their distance. Looks like she has finally decided that you are OK. Quite an accolade in bunny terms! Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down