Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help, she has me wrapped round her little paws!!

3 posters

Go down

Help, she has me wrapped round her little paws!! Empty Help, she has me wrapped round her little paws!!

Post by Indie22 Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:33 pm

Taffie has me wrapped round her little paws now that we have pulled through this. I am so shocked she made it that I have found myself hugging her and saying "thank you thank you thank you". She is bouncing about outside with Jeff, Indie and Peanut and jumping onto a log to chew up the hutch outside. Its fairly new and undamaged until today but I shouted from the kitchen and she just looks at me like "you dont mean it" and carries on. I dont have the heart to tell her off. If she decided to sneak in the house, steel my bed and eat the best food we have I wouldnt complain!

Indie22
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2010-03-08

http://www.eladonnsreptiles.com

Back to top Go down

Help, she has me wrapped round her little paws!! Empty Re: Help, she has me wrapped round her little paws!!

Post by troop Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:57 pm

awww bless Very Happy

troop
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Help, she has me wrapped round her little paws!! Empty Re: Help, she has me wrapped round her little paws!!

Post by Sparky Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:55 pm

I can understand completely. You wouldn't believe how much I can get away with since I have been poorly and recovered. Of course Indie is going to take advantage Thumbs Up

I'm just so pleased she is well Very Happy

We need an up-to-date piccie of her though....
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down