Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Faline

4 posters

Go down

Naughty Faline Empty Naughty Faline

Post by Vince the bunny Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:44 pm

I let Vince and the girls run around the garden today whilst I did some gardening, and do you think I could get Faline to go back? Oh no, the little madam gave me the right runaround. She won't have me anywhere near her so I can't just make a grab for her and she kept getting behind and under things so I couldn't reach her. And she had the nerve to grunt at me and stamp her foot! So I grunted and stamped my foot back Very Happy Eventually I had to enrol DH to help me, and I snuck up behind her whilst DH waived his arms around to scare her into going in to a temporary pen we set up to catch her. She wasn't much amused when I bent down to pick her up and to add insult to injury she got her muddy dirty paws all down my top AND flicked her back foot at me when I put her in the avairy. Still, I gave her a nice snippet of my fresh lovingly grown rosemary to cheer her up, and the stroppy little madam turned her nose up at it!

So, Faline, I don't care how lovely your big fluffy bum is or the fact that you do immense binkies when on the lawn, the only place for you is the norty step. So there.
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Naughty Faline Empty Re: Naughty Faline

Post by KatieB Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Laughing Laughing

She clearly wanted to do what she wanted to do!!!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:43 pm

Vince the bunny wrote:I let Vince and the girls run around the garden today whilst I did some gardening, and do you think I could get Faline to go back? Oh no, the little madam gave me the right runaround. She won't have me anywhere near her so I can't just make a grab for her and she kept getting behind and under things so I couldn't reach her. And she had the nerve to grunt at me and stamp her foot! So I grunted and stamped my foot back Very Happy Eventually I had to enrol DH to help me, and I snuck up behind her whilst DH waived his arms around to scare her into going in to a temporary pen we set up to catch her. She wasn't much amused when I bent down to pick her up and to add insult to injury she got her muddy dirty paws all down my top AND flicked her back foot at me when I put her in the avairy. Still, I gave her a nice snippet of my fresh lovingly grown rosemary to cheer her up, and the stroppy little madam turned her nose up at it!

So, Faline, I don't care how lovely your big fluffy bum is or the fact that you do immense binkies when on the lawn, the only place for you is the norty step. So there.
OMG the bit in bold made me laugh ROFL
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:32 pm

^^ and me!!

I swear they do it on purpose sometimes Laughing
icedancer