Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Henry ..Sad News and Advice needed / Henry has gone :-(

+13
Yorkshire Debs
JoeyBunsMum
iiisecondcreep
paullp
Sparky
KatieB
Amelia66
gentl
marleyNfriends
Littleboots
Thumper2001
Velvet.Tears
Tuckerbunnies
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Henry ..Sad News and Advice needed / Henry has gone :-( - Page 2 Empty Re: Henry ..Sad News and Advice needed / Henry has gone :-(

Post by Sparky Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:59 am

I'm so sorry Maysie Sad 

Binky free Henry Love 
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Henry ..Sad News and Advice needed / Henry has gone :-( - Page 2 Empty Re: Henry ..Sad News and Advice needed / Henry has gone :-(

Post by Thumper2001 Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:48 am

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry!! Crying or Very sad

Sleep well, Henry x

Hugs Hugs Hugs for Maysie, Mike and Sox.
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:01 pm

Thanks everybody Hugs 

Mike took Henry this afternoon to the pet crem and we should get our boy back on Monday or Tuesday Crying or Very sad 

Although we don't usually as we believe rabbit's know anyway when their bonded partner is ill or dying or has gone we left Henry in with Sox for about an hour as they had been together for many years. I think she knew he had gone but she is grieving at the moment and so we are just making extra fuss of her and sitting in with her when we can, she is eating but leaves a bit as always for Henry Crying or Very sad 

He will be sadly missed as he was such a gentleman and a real cuddle bun.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleboots Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:57 pm

Sad Sad 
Hope Sox will be ok xx
Littleboots
Littleboots
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2011-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:42 am

Dear Maysie, I'm crying so hard I can barely type.  Bless your hearts! Hugs Hugs Henry was such a beautiful bunny.  He and Sox were such a sweet couple.  Since it had to happen, I'm glad that he was at home with his beloved Sox, you two and the other Tuckerbunnies.  It was best for Sox so she could say her goodbyes and you got a little more time with him.

You are strong, Maysie.  And you are very loved. Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Wish I could be there to hug you in person.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:17 am

gentl wrote:Dear Maysie, I'm crying so hard I can barely type.  Bless your hearts! Hugs Hugs Henry was such a beautiful bunny.  He and Sox were such a sweet couple.  Since it had to happen, I'm glad that he was at home with his beloved Sox, you two and the other Tuckerbunnies.  It was best for Sox so she could say her goodbyes and you got a little more time with him.

You are strong, Maysie.  And you are very loved. Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Wish I could be there to hug you in person.
Aww don't cry Holly HugsHugs 

Henry was a handsome gentle German lop and so like Lucy Rose they could have been twins. I don't think there was ever a night that he and Sox were not cuddled up together, they had never ever been parted ....until now Crying or Very sad 

I try to be strong Holly but I'm not believe me Sad 

Thank you for the kind words Hugs Hugs Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:49 am

Tuckerbunnies wrote:......I try to be strong Holly but I'm not believe me Sad  ......
Yes you ARE! Razz And I'm always right. Wink 

Mega Hugs Try and get some rest.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:21 am

So sorry you lost Henry, Rest in Peace gorgeous boy.
Hugs
Josephine
Josephine
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3380
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:46 pm

I am so very sorry my darling, I wish there were something I could do. We are here for you and love you hun and I just hope that the lots of koves I am sending help at least a little.

Loves and hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:18 pm

Top-up hugs for you and Mike, Maysie Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs and a little nose-rub for Sox Love 
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Mega Hugs Hugs for you Maysie and I hope you got some rest.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:01 pm

oh maysie Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
I know in your heart you know you did everything for henry and more you also gave the best possible happiness and am sure henry was in paradise with you all binky free gorgeous henry Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 
for you maysie and mike Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:31 pm

How are you feeling today my sweets? I am sending lots of comforting vibes for you and as Gentl wisely says, try and get some rest or you will be poorly.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:40 am

How is Sox doing? How are you doing? Hugs 
Comforting vibes for you both.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:35 pm

I am sending more loving top up vibes too hun.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2