Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorted *URGENT HOME NEEDED Bonded Pair, one is a Dental bun.

+2
KatieB
Tuckerbunnies
6 posters

Go down

Sorted *URGENT HOME NEEDED Bonded Pair, one is a Dental bun. Empty Sorted *URGENT HOME NEEDED Bonded Pair, one is a Dental bun.

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:45 am

Bonded Pair, Neutered / Spayed Male/Female ~ Sunderland ~ will help will Bunny run if need be.

Fudge and Elvis have boarding with me in the past and due to unforeseen circumstances their owner has to rehome them urgently. Fudge is special needs as she is a dental bunny who needs a dental every 7-8 weeks or she can be ill with ileus. Fudge is 8 years of age next year and is spayed and vaccinated. Fudge is dark brown with a golden tummy. Elvis will be 6 years of age in January and is completely black and he is neutered and vaccinated. Apart from Fudge’s dentals both are fit and healthy and have the shiniest coats I have ever seen.
They have both been use to being in an outside large space.

We would love to take them on but we just haven’t the space at the moment for them and it’s breaking my heart as if she can not find a home for them both she may have to consider having Fudge pts and just rehome Elvis. I don’t want this to happen so if anyone can offer these two a home please help.

The owner is so distraught and I can't sleep for worrying about them but we just don't have the room for a bonded pair else we would take them Crying or Very sad
she has said she will be able to pay a little towards the dentals if anyone can foster them. 

Please pm if you are interested or can help.

Sorted *URGENT HOME NEEDED Bonded Pair, one is a Dental bun. FudgeampElvis3Sorted *URGENT HOME NEEDED Bonded Pair, one is a Dental bun. FudgeampElvis2Sorted *URGENT HOME NEEDED Bonded Pair, one is a Dental bun. FudgeampElvis1-1

Fudge and Elvis out in the garden when they were on holiday here.
Sorted *URGENT HOME NEEDED Bonded Pair, one is a Dental bun. FudgeampElvis4

Sorted *URGENT HOME NEEDED Bonded Pair, one is a Dental bun. FudgeampElvis1

Fudge
Sorted *URGENT HOME NEEDED Bonded Pair, one is a Dental bun. FudgeampElvis6

Elvis.
Sorted *URGENT HOME NEEDED Bonded Pair, one is a Dental bun. FudgeampElvis3-1

Last edited by Tuckerbunnies on Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Sorted *URGENT HOME NEEDED Bonded Pair, one is a Dental bun. Empty Re: Sorted *URGENT HOME NEEDED Bonded Pair, one is a Dental bun.

Post by KatieB Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:44 am

Goodness me I hope that they can be re-homed? Are there any rescues that have space.

This is just awful.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Sorted *URGENT HOME NEEDED Bonded Pair, one is a Dental bun. Empty Re: Sorted *URGENT HOME NEEDED Bonded Pair, one is a Dental bun.

Post by FluffSlave Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:08 am

This is horrible Sad

I'm sending loads and loads of vibes that someone comes along for this special pair Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Oh no Sad 

We just don't have room either Sad 

If it comes to it, please suggest the Rabbit Residence Rescue to them, I know it's a long way and RRR are full to bursting but these are exactly the sort of buns Caroline would help and I am sure a bun run could be arranged...
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:19 am

I am waiting to hear if a rescue's fosterer will take them on permanently I hope so as they would have a large playhouse with aviary which would be ideal and we can take them down there as it's not to far away. Although I think we would drive anywhere in the country for them.

I'm trying my best to find them a home because we know and love them and I feel so sorry for their owner as just imagine what she is going through having to part with her bunnies who she loves but just can't keep or afford anymore due to unforseen circumstances, I was in that position myself not so long ago and it's the most awful feeling in the world. Luckily we have a good finantial advisor who gave us good advice else I don't think I would be here now Sad 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:30 pm

These buns have been on my mind Sad 

If we can help to get them anywhere a place can be found for them, let us know. I really wish we were in a position to do more Sad
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:24 pm

On my mind too - so sad x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:56 am

Bump.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:19 am

Any news on these buns?
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:33 am

Katieb wrote:Any news on these buns?
A rescue came forward and said they may be able to take them both it all depended on their fosterer who takes on permanent buns and I haven't heard anything since . There has been no interest in them otherwise but then how many people are prepared to take on a dental bun. The worse we will have to keep them but we really haven't room for a bonded pair especially these two as they are use to space and we have only space at the moment for nethies. There is only so much we can do sadly Sad 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:59 pm

Have you taken them in for now Maysie?

We just couldn't give them the space they need either Crying or Very sad but if we win the lottery....
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Sparky wrote:Have you taken them in for now Maysie?

We just couldn't give them the space they need either Crying or Very sad but if we win the lottery....
No we haven't anywhere to put them but the rescue got in touch today and they are going to ask the fosterer about them so fingers crossed Smile 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:17 pm

My fingers are crossed. Keep us posted x
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Sorted *URGENT HOME NEEDED Bonded Pair, one is a Dental bun. Empty Update on Elvis and Fudge.

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:55 pm

Trying to find Elvis and Fudge a home has actually made me quite ill with the worry of keeping them together but some good news.

Because of the urgency of finding a home for these two and the fact that Fudge is a dental bunny and that her vet is also our vet we have decided to take them. I have been in touch with the owner to see if she could help with getting them an aviary type set up as we have no permanent space for them at the moment and she is. So Fudge and Elvis will remain together, our vet will be able to keep up the good work at looking after Fudge's teeth and the owner will be able to pop and see them when she want's knowing they are safe and together.

Now I don't have to worry anymore either Sorted *URGENT HOME NEEDED Bonded Pair, one is a Dental bun. Sxmas_santasmiley_100-102

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:27 pm

Oh Maysie - what a wonderful thing you guys are doing.

A big thank you from two very lucky bunnies xxx
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Aww! Brilliant news Happy Dance
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:22 am

Happy Dance Happy Dance  you 2 are amazing. Lucky buns.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:09 pm

cheers 
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum